chapter 4

Jaylies P. O. V

"put me down!! " i was screaming and kicking who ever was holding me to break free but failed miserably. Im being kiddnaped. I was thrown in to a car.i felt someone's cold ass hand on my warm thigh. "don't worry princess no one is going to hurt you, you just have to behave" someone whispered in to my ear before every thing went black........

I woke up tied to a bed. That wasn't my own. " your finally awake "a familiar voice said. No it was Luke Hemmings, my bully kidnapped me why?

What he want with me?

Lukes P. O. V

Jaylie woke up looking confused "your finally awake "i say hoping she wouldn't scream or yell or something."let go of me, and what the fuck do you want with me? " she yelled looking down. I walked over to her and untied her hands from the headboard of the bed post."ok first you have to listen and follow directions " I say holding her by her waist and pulling her up to meet my eyes. "what do you want l-luke? " she asked looking down to the floor. i picked her chin up to meet my eyes again . I sighed "jaylie look at me "i say still looking at her perfect lips biting my lip ring."no luke let go......of me! " she said still looking down. This was annoying me. "look jaylie i know you dont like me.......... but you don't have your brother to save you anymore! "I say regretting it as soon as I let the words out. Stephen was one of my best mates. So I kidnap his little sister.

. "LUKUS ROBBERTS HEMMINGS I HATE YOU" she said with tears in her eyes.i pulled her closer but she just pushed me away "ok...... Jaylie but i don't hate you" i say walking to the door, she looked up and saw no emotion in my eyes. Well I hope that's what she saw since I'm not exactly emotionless right now . and don't need my eyes to water.

Jaylies P. O. V

"ok...... Jaylie but i don't hate you" Luke said walking to the door i looked up and saw tears in his eyes.i felt bad....no jaylie he beats you up and calls you names and .....to make it better he kiddnaped you(Note the sarcasm ) i don't hate Luke but he just gets on my nerves. And he was right i don't have Stephen anymore.

Not even my dad ....and my mum died when. I was vary young ...