chapter15

"who was faking an orgasm? "asked liam coming downstairs

Jaylies p.o.v
" calum is " I say.

"I was not, I was just thinking is all" he argues

I role my eyes and walk up the stairs. I don't know should I forgive luke.

I kept asking that same question in my mind. It's not that easy to forgive someone. Especially someone who kid naped you played with your heart and touched you in so many ways.........

I look at what I was wearing. I was still in Lukes trousers and his shirt. My mind is fighting on whether I should forgive Luke or not. I mean I forgave Michael, and he's the one who planned on kidnapping me. To be a sex toy. That's what I am now a freaking toy that gets used until it No longer has use.

I walked to Luke's room with out knocking. He wasn't in there 'I wonder where he is ?' I ask my self. The bed was still messed up from last night and what he did to me.

The images playing in my mind.I just want to forget. But you can't really forget something traumatizing like that.the events will for ever be playing In my mind, never earased just playing on and on when I see his face.

My concessions says that I love him and he will not do it again, but just can't trust my concessions after everything he did.

The washroom door opens and out comes. Luke and Marina with a towel on. she looks at me disgusted "lukie I'm not having a threesome with trash"she spats at him....
He doesn't say anything and makes out with her infront of me. My heart hurts it shattered into an infinite number of pieces. Never to be put back together. My eyes are filling with tears. The hot tears silently driping down my face.

If my heart told me to stay because after a the stuff he did, I still loved him,well my heart is dead into pieces. Now I know he won't change and his words don't me shit.... him.

(A/n)
Hey guys yeah I'm not dead. So it has been so long since udated so jaylie might leave the house, and Luke was she going to forgive him.and after what just happened do you think she still loves him....

Who do you ship jaylie with

-luke

-calum

-Michael

-Ashton

-Harry

-liam

-nial

-Louie

-zain

And yes I'm aware that zain is No longer Part of one direction.

Bye

Like

Comment

20 likes for next update

10 comments for early update