30.

Jihoon's POV

I was in the practice room with my members. It's so hot and tired after practicing a hundred times of our debut song. 

"We'll continue after having a 30 minutes break." Hoshi said while clicking on the computer.

I took my phone that is beside the computer.

"Oh, Jihoon. You're phone rang three times during practice." he said while clicking on the computer. "Ya, Woozi, did you see the news?"

"What news?" I said while checking on my phone. 

"Hanuel is getting married" Hoshi said while looking at me seriously but his hand are still on the mouse.

"I know" I said still checking any messages from my mother since she called me three times.

"You know and you're not sad nor worried?" he said.

I could sense that he wants to shake my whole body to see if I'm awake .

"Nah, why would I be worried?" I said looking at him with calm and cold eyes.

"She's your first love and still is the people you like" Hoshi said fullly focusing on me.

"And is my soon to be wife" I calmly said.

"WHAT?!!?!!" Hoshi shouted.

Everyone in the room turn to our direction looking at us. Curiousity came into their mind. Thinking what are we complaining about.

" Shut your mouth before I can curse the hell out of you" I said while glaring at him then continue with my phone.

Scrolling the contact list finding Hanuel's phone number.

"Are you serious?" Hoshi whispered to me while looking at the other members.

I press the Hanuel's phone number and call her.

"Hello?" Hanuel picked up the phone .

"Hanuel ah, are you at home?" I asked her.

"I just woke up. I'm in my room." She said

"Ahh, I see. Can you help me one small job?" asking her and hoping that she will.

"Sure. What is it?" she said

As soon as see said that we smile appeared. I could feel that the members are watching me, wondering why am I smiling.

"Go to my room and help me take a black sweater. Are you sure you're fine?" I asked once again to check her is she really okay.

"Okay. I'm fine after having a nap. Don't worry." She said.

"Well then, you should get ready too. I'll have dinner outside." I said while smiling eye to eye.

"Dinner?" She asked.

"Yes, just the both of us."

I saw messages from my mother that she had reserve a place for us to have dinner and get along with each other. At least be close to each other before marriage and also know each other well after being separated for years.

"Okay. What time should I be there?" she asked.

"Just come to my company anytime." I said.

"Okay. I'll be there in 19 minutes." she said

"Take your time and please ask Mr. Im to drive you here." I said once again worried about her.

"Araso. I'll take care of myself. Don't worry." She said 

"Take care of yourself. If not I'm not trouble too."

"Ara, Ara. See you in 10 minutes. Bye" she said. I can feel that she is smiling over the phone.

"Bye." I said.

She quickly hanged up the phone. 

I looked at my phone after she hanged up and smile.

Then i took my eyes away from the phone seeing the members were looking at me.

"What now." I ask them with a annoyed sound.

Then they turn around pretending to do their things.

I turn to hoshi

"Hyung, I'll be going out for dinner. If there is changes tell me tomorrow" I said patting his shoulder.

I quickly packed my bag, change my shirt and went out.

DINO'S POV
"WHAT?!!?!!" Hoshi hyung shouted.

Everyone in the room turn to the direction where Hoshi hung is.

What are they discussing about that makes Hoshi hyung so shocked.

" Shut your mouth before I can curse the hell out of you" Jihoon hyung said while glaring at him then continue with his phone.

"Maknae, do you know the news?" DK hyung sitting beside me hoping to get some information about something.

"What news?" I asked while munching my food in my mouth.

"The news is all around. Your sister is going to get married" Seungkwan added trying to get closer to me.

"Which sister are you talking about." I said while continue munching my food while looking at him.

"So it's true that Hanuel noona is getting married." The8 cried out.

"Who is it?" Mingyu got curious.

"I don't know" I replied calmly and grab a other piece of bread.

"You don't know?" Dk hyung was shocked.

"My family don't share our own family news to each other but do share news about other families in the family." I said. "and also we don't have a family group chat"

"So you don't know who hanuel is getting married?" Joshua htubg asked.

"Nope, not a bit" I answered him.

"Poor Jihoon hyung." Vernon said then they turned to Woozi hyung direction.

"Take care of yourself. If not I'm not trouble too."

"Bye" woozi said while hanging up the phone.

"But why do we need to pity him, I think he was calling a girl just now." Seungkwan said.

Then they all turn to Seungkwan.

"What, doesn't that make sense?" Seungkwan said while trying to grab a price of bread but got hit by S.coups.

"YAH." Seungkwan scream in pain.

"Dino is eating." S.coups said.

The other members are still looking at Woozi.

"What now" Woozi said then the members pretend to be busy.

We hear sound that woozi hyung is packing talking to hoshi then leave the practice room.

S.coups stand up and walk to hoshi.

---------------------------------------------------------
No author's note.