12. best friends ?[edited]

Hanuel's P.O.V
My alarm was ringing and I was still sleepy. I took my phone and look at the time it was 6.30. I get out of the bed, took my towel. I stop. I realised that my alarm that I set was 7.

"Who change the alarm? Never mind I will just get ready." I said to myself and went in the bathroom and took my bath.

After bathing, I wear my comfortable uniform. I took my bag that contains earphone, notebook and my pens. I took my phone there was a note.

Noona,
Sorry that I change your alarm to 30 minutes earlier. I just want to go to school earlier. About the necklace, it is safe. One of my hyung will wait at the classroom outside for you.

From,
Dino your cute little brother.

Ah,he is the one.
I went downstairs and walk to the kitchen.

"Good morning" I said.

"Good morning,noona" dino said. "Noona, come and eat breakfast"

I sat down next to dino and start to eat my food.

"Noona? Are you angry at me?" Dino ask.

"Ani. Just sleepy" I replied then continue the food.

"Mianhae" dino said

"Never mind. I finish the food. Which shoe you want to wear?" I said.

"Black converse" He replied.

"Araso" I said then took the plate to the sink. I open the shoe rack. I took my black high converse and dino's black converse. That kid has a lot of converse.

He went out and wear the shoe. We went out the house. Mr Im send us to school. We reach the school, it was quite. There was just a few students at school. Me and dino separate ways to class. I went in the class, there was no one there. I walk to my place. Put down my bag and took out the earphone, I pluck in my phone and started play my favourite song, 'got7, A' . I am not a fan of them but their songs are nice.

Suddenly the door crack open. Jihoon came in.

"Hi hanuel" He said .

"Hi, what brings you here?" I ask.

"Umm......I wanted to talk to you." He said while walking towards me scratching his head.

"Sure. Where?" I ask.

He pull my hand. I just let him pull. It just makes me somewhat like the actions that he does. Somewhat kinda familiar.

He pull me to the garden.

"Here is seventeen's private place. You and seventeen can come only." He said. It was a beautiful garden. "Sit"

He pull me to sit next to him.

"What do you want to tell me" I ask

He did not say any thing but help me wear a necklace. After that, he put something on my hand. I look at my hand. It was my necklace.

"The necklace, you can take it off already. Just keep it." He said.

"But dino said that I can't take it o-" He cut me.

"Don't you remember me? Jihoon your childhood friend at America. I was the one who give you the necklace. Just keep it and wear that necklace." He said.

"Araso" I said.

"You really don't remember me?" He ask.

"Sorry. I just lost the memories" I said.

"Never mind. Can we be friends? Best friends like before?" He said.

"Sure. Why not" I said.

"It is been a long time noona" He said then hug me. I hug him back. It was familiar with just now. He broke the hug.

"Let's go to class. I will send you there" He said then hold my hand.

"Okay" I said then we walk to class. When I reach my class, he let go my hand.

"Would you want to join us for lunch?" He ask.

"Umm.. no need I will be with my friends. Just take care of dino." I said.

"Okay. Bye" He walk away while waving.

I wave back and went in the class. Momo is there listening to music. I sit down on my place.

"Morning momo" I said while she was still listening to her music. I poke her. She stop and realised I was already here.

"Oh,hanuel. Your here." She said stop her music. "Our PD-NIM ask about you yesterday."

"Oh. What does he ask?" I ask

"He did not ask much but he just ask us who is the same class as you." She said.

"Okay" I said.

"Do you know PD-NIM?" She ask.

"Um..... he is my uncle. My mom's cousin" I said.

"Woah. So that is why he ask about you." She said. " Oh, hanuel. After eating we will go to the basketball court."

"Why" I ask.

"Some of the band mates want to see their crush there. We always go there every Wednesday. I have no choice but to follow" She said.

"You don't have a crush yet?" I ask.

"Yes I do" She said then her face was slightly red.

"Who?" I ask.

"Yugyuem" She said.

"Who is that?" I ask.

"I will show you later." She said then look down.

"Aigo. How come you got a crush while I don't have" I said then patted her back.

---------------------------------------
No author's note