14. feelings[edited]

Hanuel's P.O.V
I walk out of class. I decided to find dino by myself. I took my phone and call dino.

Phone call

Hello? -Dino

Dino-ah. Where are you?

Oh noona. I thought you are mad at me but never mind. I am at the field with Vernon hyung. Wae? - Dino

Okay. Wait for me. I will go and find you. Bye

I said then end the phone call. I went to the field. I saw dino with Vernon sitting on the bench. I decided to scare him. I walk to the back of him.

"Boo" I said

"Ahhhhhhhhh" dino shouted a while.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Vernon shouted like a girl.

I laugh at him.

"Vernon. You are so hilarious" I said while laughing.

"You scared me." Vernon said.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" dino copy Vernon shout like a girl.

"Stop it maknae" Vernon said then hit him.

"Ouch" dino said while rubbing the spot where Vernon hit him.

"Vernon I tough you are going to catch your car." I said.

"Oh, yeah. Thanks for reminding. Bye, see you later." Vernon shouted while running away.

I sit next to dino. He look down.

"What happen to you dino?" I ask

"Noona. What will you do when you fall in love noona?" He ask looking down.

"Umm. ... I don't know. I never experienced love before. Wae?" I ask

"I felt uneasy when I was with a girl. When she was with other boys, I felt pain on my heart. What does that means?" He said then I pat his back.

"Aigo. Dino-ah, you should think twice you do but one day you will realise. Remember if your heart and brain tells you are not the same. Just do as your heart says. Go on let's go home, you need to pack." I said then he stood up. I held his shoulder and we walk. We saw our car and we went in.

"Good afternoon Mr. Im" I said.

"Afternoon Mr. Im" dino said

"Afternoon kids. " He said then started the engine of the car and drive home.

We reached home, we went out of the car and walk in the house. Dino look down on the floor walking to his room. I sigh then went to the kitchen to have a juice.

"Afternoon dear" my mom said.

"Noon, mom." I replied then open the fridge and took out the juice from it.

"How was school dear?" Mom ask.

"Same as always but dino looks down mom. Can you talk to him?" I said.

"Okay then. I will go talk to him but pack with him later and don't let the juice poured over." My mom said

I look at my juice, the juice was poured over a little. I realise then quickly stop pouring. My mom went out the kitchen. I drink my juice slowly gulping down my throat. When it was my last gulp, I chock. Why? Dad suddenly came in the kitchen with a puppy in his hand. I put down the glass that contain a little bit of juice and wipe my mouth.

"Appa. Where did that puppy came from?" I ask.

"Since dino isn't here I thought that you would be lonely so I bought one since you beg me too." My dad said then hand me the puppy.

It was soft . I softly patted it's head.

"Do you like it?" My dad ask while drinking the rest of my juice.

"Yes. Thanks dad." I said

"What do you want to name it?" My dad ask.

"Since it was soft and white as snow. I want to call it snow. What do you think about it dad?" I said.

"That was a great name. See snow is wiggle it's tail that means it likes the name." My dad said.

"Thanks dad. I am bringing her to my room. See you dad" I said then walk out bringing snow to my room. I reach my room, I put snow down my sofa. It sat there quietly. I took my clothes and take my bath.

After my bath, I wear my clothes then put out the necklace. It was the same smell as the necklace before but the style wasn't same. Suddenly,snow went in the bathroom. Want my to carry her. I took her up.

"Snow. Wae? Come I will bring you to meet your brother." I said then bring her to dino's room. I knock at his door.

"Come in"

I open the door and saw dino sitting on the floor packing his stuff. I put snow down and she run to dino.

"Woah. Hello there." Dino said when he realise snow. He pick her up to his lap.

"Noona. Did dad finally bought you one?" He ask.

"Yea. He said that since you are moving to the dorm and I will be alone. He gave me her for company." I said.

"What's her name?" He ask.

"Snow" I replied then sit next to him and help him put the things in the luggage.

He played with snow while I was packing his things. I finish packing his stuff and zip it up.

"Dino. I have already pack your things in order. Hope you will have a great life kiddo." I said then ruffle his hair.

"Thanks, noona. Here" He said then giving back snow.

"Let's go" I said then bring snow down while dino pulling his luggage.

"Mom. Dad. We are going." I said then went out while holding snow with dino. We went in the car of Mr. Im and went straight to his dorm.

We reach the dorm, dino took out his luggage and started pulling his luggage. I told Mr. Im to wait for me then follow him up the dorm.

We reach the dorm, dino ring the door bell. After a few rings, someone open the door. It was Jeonghan.

"Oh. You're here. Who is that puppy. Come in" He said then we come in.

"Guys hanuel and dino is here!" Jeonghan shouted then all of them rush to us.

"Oh...what a cute puppy you have. What is it's name?" Mingyu ask.

"Snow" I replied.

"What a nice name" won woo oppa said

"Thanks. Oh my friend has schedule tomorrow. Can I follow you guys tomorrow at break?" I ask.

"Sure anyways anytime you can come. You can also bring you friends." Vernon said.

"Or you just want to see Chaeyoung?" Seungkwan nudge him.

"What man! You are kidding me? Of course no!" He said.

"Ah.. I sense couple are in the way. Anyways gotta go. Bye guys see you tomorrow" I said then left.

---------------------------------------

Author's note

Hey guys. It the Arthur again. So as usual hope you guys like the chapter. I have watch got7 winter mad edition confession song's mv. It was like Omg, I was Fangirl in there. If you are a IGOT7 don't miss the fun of watching. Thanks for supporting the story. Kamsahamida