25.

The nurses pull the bed in the operation room and she was in a deep sleep. The doctors started the operation and saw something not right and strange. The doctors try to think why is it like that but still can't find a solution. The nurse quickly called an experienced doctor to do the surgery. After 3 hours, the doctors went out. Mr. And Mrs. Lee were outside.

"The surgery didn't went too well but she will be fine. The thing is did she eat or drink something that is not suppose for her? " the doctor ask.

"I suppose not. Why?" Mrs. Lee ask.

"There is something stuck in the brain but luckily we successfully took it out and we took the thing to have further information and found out that is somewhat a poison." The doctor said. "But don't worry. She just needs to rest for a few months and she will be fine."

"Thank you doctor." Mr. Lee said

The doctors left them and Mrs. Lee fall down and cried. Mr. Lee calm her down and comfort her.

Dino's P.O.V
I got a feel that something will happen later. We are now practicing some songs for our concert.

"Maknae? Are you okay" Hoshi hyung ask. We are having a break now for an hour everyone was sleeping.

"Ummmmmm... just a bit worried." I replied

"About what?" He ask

"I got a feel that something will happen" I replied.

"Nothing will have to hanuel ah" Hoshi hyung comfort me.

"Hope so, I wish I can go visit her now" I whine.

"Calm down maknae, rest for while. I am going to find woozi hyung wanna join?" He ask.

"Sure" I replied and walk with him to the studio.

Hanuel's P.O.V.
I saw a light and saw three children.

"Noona, hyung cheated he push me!" A boy said

"I didn't push you, you are the one who push me"

"Hyung!!" The little boy whined to the boy.

"Aish you guys calm down. Let's just rest and see the sunset"

~~
"Look hanuel, my dad is going to continue my grandmother's company because my dad is only heir that my grandmother has. So, I have no choice but to move to Seoul and live. I wanted you to remember the great moment we had. So, can you do me a favour? " I said while she was shock looking at me.

"What favour?" She ask while trying to hold back her tears from falling.

"Keep this. Don't take it off until I told you so. You can't replace this necklace if anyone ask you to. Even your parents nor boyfriend" I said while showing her the necklace. She saw and her tears fall. I wipe her tears with my thumb. "Don't tear hmm....."

"So you are going to break the promise?" She ask.

"Nope. This necklace will replace me so I will always be by your side" I replied then help her to wear the necklace.

~~
"Noona, why does jihoon hyung need to break the promise." He said.

~~
Jihoon? Is he really my childhood friend?

~~
My eyes open and saw the white wall.

"Hanuel ah? Gwenchana? Is they anywhere hurt?" My mom ask when she saw me open my eyes.

"I am fine" I replied.

"I am going to call the doctor" my mom said then stand up but I hold her back.

"Mom, I remembered" I said then look at her. Her face was shock.

"I'll go call the doctor." She said then go out the room.

After a while the doctor came.

"We would like to ask did you drink anything or eat something that you shouldn't ?" The doctor ask.

"I think I drank a drink that my friend gave it to me and it is weird. Idk" I replied.

"Seems like there is nothing. You need to rest for a month then you can continue everything." The doctor said.

"Ok. Thank you doctor." I replied

"If there is anything just ring the bell" the doctor said to my mom. Then he went out.

My mom sit beside me.

"Hanuel what did you remembered?" She ask.

"I remembered that jihoon is my childhood friend and the days we spend when we were young" I replied.

"You did you remembered about another boy?" She ask.

"No, why mom is there anything?" I ask.

"There is one boy we all forgotten his name but the last thing we knew that his family's company went into a mess and we didn't have any contact with them but they had no time and were busying saving the company." My mom said. "But the best thing I heard that the company was saved but their son left home without a word"

My mom told me and I feel sad for the family then someone knock the door. (Lol twice knock knock was in my head 😂) Jin young oppa was here.

"Oh, oppa"

"Anyeonghaseyo " He said then bow.

"Eommoeni, you can go home and rest I will accompany her" He said.

"Araso then I will be going" my mom said then kiss my cheek.

"Oppa what brings you here?" I ask.

"Ahh..PD asked me to come and visit you since he has a lot of work to do." He said. "Here" He then give me a bag.

"What is this?" I say then look in it.

"Snacks. I know you like to eat snacks" He said.

"Kamsahamida oppa" I said with a smile.

"What makes you hospitalised? " He ask then sit beside.

"Molla" I replied.

"When are you discharged?" He ask.

"Molla" I replied.

"Then who is gonna cheograph our dance move?" He panic.

"You can" I said then take my phone.

"I can't even think of any. My members are thinking hard on it but still cannot think of any" he shouted.

"Calm down oppa. Just sit down." I said then he sit down.

"I remembered there is someone took the video of me dancing to that just take that and the rest you guys cheograph it."

"That is a great idea." He said.

"Oppa, you should get back. I can take care of myself" I said.

"You sure then I will be going. Byeee" He said then run.

I unlock my phone and scroll on my social media. Something caught my eyes.

Breaking news
Actor-model, Lee Ha Neul has just hospitalised and the company gave a statement that she will be resting a month and continue. Fans has giving her support and hope she can recover soon.

I've got a message from jihoon.

Hanuel-ah, are you alright? Dino and I will be there in 5 minutes.

Ara

There is a knock

"That was fast" I thought.

But the person open the door isn't them but

-----------------------------------------------------------
Author's note.

Ohhhhhhhhhh. ........ cliffhanger. Sorry for a long hiatus but at least I updated right? No? Never mind. Who do you think it is? Wait for the next chapter to find out.