17. got7 [edited]

Hanuel's P.O.V
Seventeen tried to stop me but I still try to walk forward. Finally they give up, I walk towards him with a smile. I hug him tightly.

"Nice to meet you again jin young oppa." I said then dino join the hug. Seventeen looks shock.

"Mianhae, sunbaenim. We thought you guys were the school bullies. Mianhae." They said then bow.

"It's okay. Next time,don't do it again." JB said.

"Hyung. Why did you come?" Dino ask.

"Your uncle jin young ask me too." Jr. oppa said.

"Wae?" I ask.

"Can't your uncle meet you?" Someone said from the back. I look and saw uncle jin young. I run and hug him.

"Uncle, I miss you" I said

"Uncle, I miss you more " dino said.

"Okay kids. Uncle miss you both more. Oh. Isn't that jihoon?" He ask.

Then jihoon walk towards us.

"Hi, uncle" He said.

"Woah. Your short. Shorter than hanuel." He said then we laugh.

"I have brought food for you guys. Jihoon, you can invite your friends too. I will wait you at the basketball court." He said then jihoon invite his friends then we walk to the basketball court. We reach the basketball court. I saw yugyuem, bam bam and some others. They sit down on the floor while I was standing. Jihoon took a chair that was in the basketball court for me.

"Thanks" I thank him

"Welcome" He said then sit down with them.

"Still can't sit on the floor huh kiddo" Jr. Oppa said then mess my hair.

"What do you expect me to do. I can't sit down on the floor for a long time. I can sit on the floor for 2 minutes only" I said.

"But you can still do martial arts." He said.

"I didn't do that after we met" I said.

"Hyung. Hanuel knows how to do martial arts" Jr. Oppa Shouted.

"Really? "

He nodded. Uncle jin young give me my food.

"Your fav. I specially brought it for you." He said.

"Thanks, uncle." I said.

"Your welcome" He said.

I open the lunch box and started eating. Everyone was enjoying their food.

"Oppa. How was your day?" I ask Jr.

"Good. Actually me and Jaebum debuted in a group call got7. The others are our band mates." He said.

"You are in the same group as yugyuem?" I ask.

"Yea. You know him? How?" He ask.

"Momo introduce me yugyuem and bam bam when we meet each other yesterday." I explain while eating my delicious food

"Aigo. Dino-ah, does your noona always like that? Likes to eat?" He ask dino.

"Noona. Eat more than me but not too much." He said with rice in his mouth.

"Aigo. You too. Swallow your food first before you talk." He said.

"Jaebum oppa. Does Jr. Oppa talks like this when it is time to eat?" I ask Jaebum oppa.

"He is always like that so he is the last one who finish the food." He replied then put down his empty container. Jr. Oppa slightly hit him.

"Hanuel-ah. Let me introduce my members" Jaebum oppa said then glared at Jr. Oppa