27

Jihoon's P.O.V
"I just wanted to tell you that hanuel's mom told me that she got her memories back." She said.

"What??" I said in a shock state.

I quickly grab my jacket and went out.

"Yah, jihoon where are you going" my mom shouted.

"I am going to find hanuel, bye" I replied

I quickly walk to the hospital. My house is just 3 minutes walk to the hospital. Before reached the hospital, I saw a flower shop. I bought lilies which is hanuel's favourite.

Then I reached the hospital and saw dino and hanuel sleep peacefully. So I just sit on the chair beside quietly. Not long after, hanuel woke up.

"Oh, you're here" She said while rubbing her eyes.

"Ah, did I wake you up?" I ask.

"No, it is just I slight dream wakes me up." She said.

"Oh, what is it about?" I ask.

"Is about a little boy and a girl playing and built sandcastle." She said.

Then flashback come.
"Yah, how can you built it so tall" Hanuel scold me while dino was playing the swing watching us.

"Because you are slow" I said then show the tongue.

"Yah, what are you doing?" I scolded because she is destroying my built castle.

"Sorry, didn't mean to destroy it" She said then continue building her castle.

"Jihoon?" Hanuel called me out of my flashback.

"Oh sorry. I was just remember something" I say. "Oh,here. The flowers are for you" I give her the flower.

"Thanks. It's my favourite" She take and smell it.

"Yup and you like the flower till you want to protect it when you were young" I said.

Then she look at me with a sorry eyes.

"What happen hanuel. Are you okay? " I said.

"No I am just very sorry to you guys that I can't remember anything" She said.

"No, it is okay. We know you and we forgive you. It is okay to forget the past." I said while pat her head.

"I just want to join you guys and go back what we have done before. But I can't remember anything we did before." She said then shed a tear.

"It's okay. Your memories will come back sooner just don't force yourself." I said then wipe off her tears.

"Jihoon?" She call me out.

"Yes?" I hold her hands.

"Could you talk about what we done when we were young?" She said then look at me into the eyes.

"Sure, anytime" I say. "But not now."

"Thank you jihoon." She said.

Hanuel's mom P.O.V
As I entered the office, I lay on the sofa.

"Yeobo, what brings you here? " My husband say after seeing me laying on the sofa.

"Aren't you at the meeting?" I ask and sit up straight.

"It just finished" He said.

"Ah" I said.

"How's hanuel? " He ask then take off his coat and sit next to me.

"She is fine now." I said. "Yeobo, I think it is the time now"

"What is the matter?" He said then hold my hands.

"It is time for hanuel. Remember the promise we made with Soo yeon? " I ask.

"Ah, about the marriage?" He ask.

"Yes. I think it is time for someone to take of her" I said then he stand up.

"Did you tell her about this?" He ask.

"Yes" I said.

"Did she wanted to?" He ask.

"She didn't ask me to cancel it. She just say okay" I said.

"Then it is set. We need to tell the media as soon as possible and set the wedding date." He say happily.

He then call his secretary.

"Mr. Kang please be ready to tell the media tomorrow that hanuel is getting married a few months later and don't tell them who is the groom. Tell them we will give the information later. " He said through the phone.

"Yes sir" Mr. Kang said then end the call.

"When is hanuel gonna be discharge from hospital?" He ask.

"The doctor say she can discharge tomorrow " I said.

"That's great" He said and try to call someone.

"Mrs. Yoo. I will be leaving now." He said.

"Ne" Mrs. Yoo said then ended the call.

"Yeobo, let's have a date today." He said happily.

"How about hanuel?" I ask.

"Jihoon is with her. I can sense it. Let's have dinner on your favourite restaurant" He said then pull me out of the office.

Hoshi 's P.O.V
"Yah, let's practice one more time" I shouted.

"Hyung, dino and woozi hyung is not here and you want us to practice with out them?" Vernon ask.

"Yah, their dancing skills are better than you. It is still early. One last round of practice and will go back." I said then hit his head .

"Yes guys, let's practice as hoshi said. Will go back and have a rest after this. Now let's go" S.Coups hyung said.

"Hoshi, where do you think the both of them went too?" S.Coups hyung ask.

"Ah, they are visiting hanuel at the hospital. Woozi just sent a message to me that they are staying at the hospital still tomorrow." I said.

"Ah,that's good. Come let's practice." He said then go to the computer and play the song.

While dancing, I was wondering how hanuel is. We all hope she get well soon and have fun with us.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Well guys the chapter is here! Sorry that it is a bit short because I been having some depression these days. So, I am been working on the next chapter so just wait for it 😉. Thank you for reading again. And did you see what I did there *wink* *wink*. Hahahah ofc a lovely dovey chapter of hanuel's mom and dad. Anyway thanks to all of you guys again.