chapter 3. forever[edited]

Arthur's note below

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hanuel's P.O.V
He sent me home then I went in.

"Oh, darling you are back. Why are your eyes so puffy. Come sit here." My mom said then patted the space beside her. Then I went there and sit down.

"Is it about jihoon?" My mom ask then I nodded. "Hanuel-ah, don't worry. I promise you that we will go back to korea one day." She said then pat and comfort me.

"Mom, does chan knows about this?" I ask.

"I still don't know. I did not know did he listen to the conversation with aunt may ( aunt may is jihoon's mom)" She replied.

"Okay then I go and find him then" I said then someone shouted.

"I knew it!" Chan shouted then cried and went inside his room.

I sigh then went to his room.

I knocked his door." Chan? May I come in?" I said.

He did not reply but open the door and hug me crying.

"Shh. ....... don't cry." I comfort him.

"Noona, why does jihoon hyung need to break the promise." He said.

"Chan, he doesn't want to leave us too but he has no choice. Your jihoon hyung ask me to give you this." I said the give him the box. " open it"

He open it and he smiled a bit.
"He said that this will replace him when he is gone. You can't take it off until he told you so. If someone ask you to wear their necklace you can't take it off too." I said.

"Araso. Noona can you help me wear it." He said then I nodded. I help him wear it.

"Oh. Do you want to meet jihoon hyung one last time again tomorrow morning at 5am?" I ask.

"Sure noona" He replied.

"You need to wake up early okay?" I said.

"Okay" He said.

"Chan. It is late go take a bath them ready for dinner." I said.

"Araso" He said then went in his room. I close the door then also went to bath.

After finish bathing, I wear a oversize t-shirt and my sleep pants then went downstairs. My mom and dad are there, I sit down and chan came in.

"Let's dine in" my father said then we start to enjoy our delicious food.

After we finish, I put my plate and chan's at the sink then play with him. When the clock pointed at 9pm as always I will bring him to bed then went to sleep.

Jihoon's P.O.V
After I send her home, I went home then went in my room and bath. After bathing, I went down and eat.

"Jihoon-ah,sunmi ask me that do you want to sign up as a trainee." My mom said.

"Ah, noona. I don't want to be a trainee there but I have one in my mind." I said.

"Which company?" My dad ask.

"Pledis. I heard that they have a good facilities there so I want to try out." I said while eat my food.

"Ah. That is a good choice of you." My dad say then patted my shoulder.

"Okay then. I will ask your noona to help you with the audition there." My mom said with a smile.

"Mom. How is Ji hyun hyung?" I ask.

"He said he is fine because his modeling company is getting bigger." My mom said.

"Oh. That is great. I have finish my dinner I will be in my room." I said then put the plate at the sink.

I went to my room lay on my bed thinking 'jihoon, is this want you want?'

I stop thinking about it then took out my phone. I smile at the screen of the phone like a creep. Looking at the picture of me and hanuel makes me smile everyday.

Suddenly my phone vibrate, it was a message from sunmi noona. I talk to her for a while then change and went to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Arthur's note

Hey guys! Sorry for letting you guys wait. This chapter makes me thinking a few times. When I wrote the story, I sometimes write a few notes about my exams so don't mind me sometimes I am weird. So here is your update for the week. And I was think to update more as such I can on holidays, maybe I will start from two week so you guys can keep in touch with the story. Thanks again for supporting.