18. living under the same roof[edited]

I turn back and saw seventeen. What?
They are going to live with us ?

"Anyeonghaseyo" they said.

"Mom, dad!" Dino shouted.

"Hello. This is your new dorm starting today. You are going to live with us. Each one of you will have a room. There is a name on the door. If you saw the name at a door that means it is your room. The maid will take the luggage to the room." My dad said then the maids took the luggage away.

"You guys can walk around and please be at the dinning room at 7 pm " my dad said.

Mom and dad walk to somewhere.

"Hanuel!" They say then hug me or should I say squeeze me.

"Guys. You are squeezing me" I said.

"Mianhae" they let go.

"I will check is there a gym room" I said.

"I will go with you" they said and look at each other.

"We mean we will go with you " they said.

"Okay" I said then we walk and find the gym room.

It was easy to find the gym room. We went in.

They sit down on the floor and I was looking around.

"Do you guys want to like find your dance practice room?" I ask.

"Yea sure. Come on guys" S.coups oppa said.

We walk and walk and walk. We are tried but we still can't find the room because the house has four floors and big. We are at the 2nd floor. We pass by Jeonghan oppa's room, s.coups oppa room, joshua oppa's room and hoshi oppa's room. There is spa room. We are at the spa room next to Jeonghan oppa's room. They were resting in front of the room. I walk leaving them behind. I reached a room and the door hung the word 'practice room'. I had finally found it. I turn the knob and push the door.

"Woah" I said. The room is big. It has mirror surrounded.

"Noona and dino is gone!" Someone shouted. Then I heard the door open and close. I turn back and see it was dino.

"What dino and hanuel is gone?!" Another one shouted. Dino pull me behind the stack of chairs. We hide behind it.

We heard the door open again. Dino peek and giggle. I peek and giggle too.

"Hanuel, dino where are you?" Hoshi the first one came in said and he open the dustbin and look in.

"Stupid. How can one of them be hiding there! The dust bin is too small to fit one of them " Jihoon scolded him.

"There they are!" Joshua oppa said pointing at the reflection of the mirror. We stand up and walk to them.

"Aigo. We thought we lost you guys" S.coups oppa said.

"We are big enough to be lost." I said.

"We can play hide and seek everyday, noona!" Dino said.

"Wae?" I ask.

"The house is big and we can play hide and seek!" He said.

"Your right. We'll play it on Sunday! " I said then we cheered.

"I want to play too!" Seungkwan said.

"Me three!" DK said

"Me four!" Mingyu said.

"We'll all play" S.coups oppa said.

"Oh, it almost 7. We need to go to the dinning room." I said realised the time.

We walk to the dinning room and sit down. Mom and dad come after us. The maid serve the dinner and we started to eat.

We finish dinner, one by one leave the dinning room. It left dad and I.

"Hanuel. You had a photo shoot tomorrow at 7. We will go to the company at 6. Your fans suggested to film a show in your working time. I had already prepared everything and your movie. Your producer wanted you to film a drama with an idol starting next week and that time you also had to film the show too." My dad said.

"Dad. I know. You can just give me my schedule and it is great. Good night dad" I said then leave the dinning room.

I walk to my room at is on the last floor with jihoon, dino, mom and dad. Between dino and my room is jihoon's room and a recording or composing room. Why did mom and dad put me next to jihoon? But not to dino? I know jihoon is my childhood friend but I feel akward when I am near him. I don't know why. And also, mom and dad room is one room next to mine because my closet is a room so it is between our room but why?

I took my clothes and take my bath. After that, I wear my clothes and lay on my bed. My phone ring and tell me there is a call. I took my phone and see who is calling me. It is an unknown person. I answered it.

"Hello it's me".

"Hello, who is me?" I ask.

"I was wondering would you have a tea with me tomorrow afternoon"

"Yea Jr. Oppa stop playing." I said then giggle.

"Aish. How would you know it is me?" He said.

"I know you like to joke around but you can't play me" I said.

"Hahaha. Okay. Reply me, can you?" He ask.

"Hmm mm. I have a photo shoot tomorrow at 7 am. I don't know When it will finish. Wae?" I said.

"I just want to tell you about something since we did not meet or talk for a long time. If you go, we'll go shopping and I will pay anything you buy" He said and I can sense he is smirking.

"I will call you if I had time" I said.

"Araso. If you come tell your parents that you won't be eating dinner too. " He said.

"Araso. Bye" I said.

"Bye." He said then hang up.

I was not sleepy and since Nana unnie had already unpack for me. I was thinking about jihoon. Is he really my childhood friend? I walk out my room and walk to dino's room. I knock the door and he replied with opening the door.

"Oh. Noona. Come in" He said while giving me space to let me in. I walk in then dino close the door." Sit down noona" He said then ask me to sit on his bed.

"Thanks" I said.

"Noona, is there anything to ask?" He ask.

"Dino-ah, is Jihoon really my childhood friend?" I ask.

"Yes. Jihoon was our childhood friend when I am 2 and you are 5 years old noona" He said. " Oh wait" He said then stand up and took something. He give me a book.

"What is this dino?" I ask.

"Your diary. Mom ask me to hid it because she doesn't want you to read" He said.

"Thanks. Good night" I said then kiss his forehead and left. I walk to my room.

I sit on the chair and put the book on the desk. I open the book cover then the door open.

"Hanuel. Can you give it to me?"

---------------------------------------

Who said that?

Hello readers, hope you will like this update. Happy reading!! Have a nice day! Anyeong!