Or at least I imagine it would be.

How... what... why...

Why did we broke up?

What happened to us?

What went wrong between us?

Did I do something wrong?

What happened?

"Draco?! Draco??!!!"

Eileen's voice broke me from my train of thoughts.

"Draco! You scared me! What happened there?"

"What... what do you mean 'what happened there' ?"

"You were just... oh gods, I can't take it anymore. I need a break"

"Eileen wait..."

"Wait, for what, huh? For you to ignore me and dozed of like that again? I was tortured and I watched as my grandmother died right in front of my eyes and I couldn't do shit about it! I  am traumatized for life and you didn't even care about it! You didn't ask how I was doing! Or how I'm feeling! I am your girlfriend and I'm here to support you but you don't even here with me! I needed support too! I needed you to show me that you love me! You didn't even say it back when I told you that I love you! Do you even care about me at all?!" She get off of my body and starts screaming at me while her tears falling like a waterfall.

Guilt starts creeping in and I cursed myself for being so insensitive.

"Fuck, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, love. Please, forgive me. I love you too, I was just... I was processing all of this and I... I still don't understand why it happened to us"

Sitting up, I motioned for her to come to me and she obliged it. She put her head on my shoulder and I hugged her tightly.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry this happened to us. I'm sorry for your grandmother. I'm sorry for being such a jerk and dozed off on you. I'm sorry for not saying it back. I'm sorry for being a worst boyfriend ever" I cupped her face and kissed her tears away from her face.

"I love you. Do you hear me? I love you and I'm grateful for you in my life. I'm grateful that you're here with me and that you always support me no matter what. I love you for not giving up on me. I love you for being the best girlfriend i could ever ask for. I don't deserve you at all, so I'm really grateful that I have you, and I can call you mine" she tears up even more after I say this and hugged me tightly.

"Oh Draco. My love, my one true love"

Putting my head at her shoulder, I can't help the nagging voice in the back of my head.

"Nothing else matters, only us"

Shut up.

"I don't deserve you. I'm so sorry"

No no no.

"Please.. please don't leave me.."

Not another flashback.

"I'm sorry Ginny. Please remember me"

I barely realized what was happening until I felt Eileen's hand on the back of my head while she's trying to parted my lips and the sound of the door opened.

Eileen let go of my head and both of us looks at the newcomer.

Oh no