ch 26

"I stayed with my mother after that day.. although she tried several times to get us back together but I totally refused day coming after a day then a week and 3 weeks passed my condition was getting worse plus I didn't check the doctor on the right time also I wasn't ready to tell him that I am pregnant Su-yeon and mom also Jimin's mom were scolding me they told me that's not my right to hide but I know if I told him he will stick with me and I wasn't ready at all....I miss him and I need him more than ever but just when I remember that day my mood changes so quickly he tried several times and I tried to ignore because I don't want to fall again and be tricked again I don't wanna this..so I don't show up or go out a lot"

"This day I was out at the super market wearing white T-shirt and black Jacket putting my headphones and buying what's on the list and some medicine I need for the pregnancy sickness"

"Walking with my shopping cart picking what I need when I found something from what is written on the list I found Jimin on the other side facing each other I put my cold face on wearing my earphones and continued walking my heart was racing because each minute when I look back I can see him walking behind me acting like he is picking something for himself and because of my nervous I didn't feel good at all inside my tummy so I stopped for a bit holding my tummy while closing my eyes tightly I heard him rushing towards me and rubbing my back"

Jimin : y/n are you okay do you need to see a doctor?

"I wanted to cry as HELL but I kept it inside and took off his hand from my back"

y/n : No thanks I am good...

Jimin : Wait I will walk you to the cashier!

y/n : No need actually I can walk myself

Jimin : That's not a request follow me!

"He said it in a stern voice god I missed that so much I walked behind him and started to put my things and it wasn't a lot at all but I really got scared when I took the medicine in front of Jimin because he looked at me with confused face then he looked back at the Medicine before I put it on the table he took it and begin to read the instruction and the name then he came beside me and whispered"

Jimin : What is that?

y/n : Su-yeon wanted to buy this medicine put it on the table Jimin!

Jimin : It's saying for pregnant women!

y/n : Yeah she wanted to her cousin stop asking those weird questions put it on the table Jimin I wanna go!

Jimin : Still mad....till when are we gonna be like this?

y/n : Till I feel that I wanna speak okay

"He put his hands on his waist raising my chin up with one eyebrow up he looked so scary but I didn't try to look at him"

Jimin : Really... seriously!

y/n : Yeah

"Come on finish!...he is the slowest cashier man I have ever seen in my entire life god!!!!!!"

Jimin : aha "smile" Just in case you forgot you are still MY wife mark my words hmm we didn't break up

y/n : Yet!!

Jimin : And we won't break up "serious tone" so don't think I will let you play your game for too long did you hear me or you wanna me hold a mic and repeat again!

y/n : I have two ears to hear one dummy!

Jimin : Good girl "smile"

"We smiled sarcastically on each other before looking in front of us the guy finished finally so I took my things and rushed outside"