Ch 23

"Another 2 weeks passed in these two weeks Jimin started to ignore me and that really pissed me off I talked to mum she said that's because of work and all that ISH when I talk to him he give me short answers , arriving home late and when I ask him why are you late he just ignores I start to overthink did I do something wrong doesn't he love me anymore I was laughing at the girls crying when they have problems with their boyfriend but I guess I will join them if I haven't already it was the day before the graduation party he wasn't home yet so I was talking to Su-yeon"

y/n : I don't get it why is he treating me like that I.. Seriously I didn't do anything!

Su-yeon : Calm down y/n everything is gonna be alright Jimin is not that childish he has his own reasons I think he wants some space alone

y/n : Do you think I didn't try that trust me I did for two days all I was saying do you wanna eat or need something nothing!!I can't breath seriously "tearing up" What have I done?!

Su-yeon : y/n are you okay you are tearing up aren't you? , honey do you wanna me to come over......y/n answer me

y/n : It's fine Su-yeon thanks

"I heard the door closed so I knew that Jimin arrived back I was inside my room I wiped my tears away and I was trying to look normal like I didn't cry"

y/n : Jimin came I will call you back later okay

Su-yeon : Okay..y/n collect yourself!

y/n : I will try bye..."long sigh"

"I opened my eyes trying to collect myself as Su-yeon told me then I stood up and went to Jimin's room because his clothes inside his room he just sleep on my bed and sometimes I sleep in his room anyways I put this smile before I enter he was shirtless trying to find clothes to wear"

y/n : How was your day chim?

Jimin : Good...

y/n : That's it.. Good.... Nothing else?

Jimin : Yeah just good..

y/n : Okay "smile" are you hungry you wanna eat something??

Jimin : I ate with Hoseok and Taehyung thanks y/n

y/n : Alright then

"I was standing at the door looking at the floor don't know what to do"

Jimin : Do you need something?

y/n : Yes! I need to talk to you!

Jimin : Can you do that later I wanna sleep...

y/n : Jimin why did you change? You are ignoring me since the day I finished what's wrong

Jimin : Nothing at all I didn't change you are the one who is saying that

y/n : No Jimin you changed ALOT!

Jimin : "sigh" Listen y/n I am so tired so can I sleep for now we will talk later "cold tone"

y/n :.....No we don't need to talk later Thanks Mr.Park

"I left him and stormed to my room closing the door roughly"

Jimin : "chuckle" I'm sorry babe but you have to wait "smile"

"What have I done this question is hunting me all these two weeks why you are doing this to me you bi- god damnit!"

<<Next day>>

"I was already awake because I didn't sleep well my phone was ringing over 1000 call from Su-yeon but I was laying on the bed calmly not like this day is special to me or something when..I heard a knock on the door I immediately pretend to sleep the door opened"