ch6

<<Flash back>>

J-hope: wanna hang out Taehyung is ready

Jimin: Sure where?

J-hope: To the night club 

Jimin: Okay fine

J-hope: we will come and pick you so prepare yourself quickly 

Jimin: Alright

"We finished our call I went to my room and prepared my self and it didn't take too long to wait Hoseok and Taehyung I rode the car and went to the night club we took our table ordered our drinks and then we began to talk"

Taehyung: You left the girl alone "taking a sip"

Jimin: No she went to see her best friend's mother because she is sick 

J-hope: I really wanna know how does she look like 

Taehyung: Me too Jimin said that she look cute and pretty 

Jimin: beauty is not everything although she look pretty and cute she is the most annoying person you will meet in your life

Taehyung: Not like this...is she that bad 

Jimin: She is annoying kid-

"I was gonna take a sip until I spotted two girls sitting beside each other I know them for sure is this y/n!!! but she said that she is gonna...did she lie to me...and I am the dump one who trusted her she is in a big trouble right now how could she lie to me the hell...I was drinking  slowly while staring at them"

J-hope: why are you looking there Jimin?

Taehyung: Did one of them grabbed your attention or what "smirk"

Jimin: "chuckle" Funny..no 

Taehyung: Then what?

Jimin: I am looking at the liar who told me that she is gonna visit her sick aunt "smirk"

J-hope: Is y/n here??

Taehyung: which one!

Jimin: The one who is wearing black dress 

J-hope: She is cute like you said "smile"

Taehyung: And she look so damn hot

Jimin: Wanna talk to her or what Tae 

Taehyung: I would love to but who is beside her?

Jimin: Su-yeon y/n's friend

J-hope: What is your plan

Jimin: Let's just wait and see what will happen "taking a sip"

"Suddenly I found Su-yeon looking at me and she looked worried some how she said something to y/n that made her turn to face me she looked at me worried then she stood up and went to the rest room I stood up and went after her and she got out of the bathroom to face me in front of her"

<<y/n's P.O.V>>

"That wasn't on the plan it seem that I am in real trouble as Su-yeon said...but instead of regretting that I lied to him or something"

y/n: Does it matter?!

Jimin: Stop acting like you didn't do anything you lied to me!

y/n: Yeah you are right I shouldn't have lied on you because there is nothing to be worried about..what would you have done if I told you I am going to a night club or even slept with someone ha?

"He literally squeezed my shoulder which made me gasp he looked more serious than before"

Jimin: "cold gaze" It's your problem now that you lied and no one lie to me...I am not a fool y/n