ch 20

<<Jimin's P.O.V>>

"I was trying so hard to finish this meeting as fast as I can or I am gonna face a terrible problem with y/n"

J-hope : "whispering" You are late!

Jimin : I know you don't have to remind me that's the third time I can't leave the meeting

J-hope : "Smiling" You will be.. fucked..up , so what do you think miss?

The lady : Well I liked your idea so much and I think it will be a winning deal "smile"

Jimin : "smile" That's good choice miss

Taehyung : Let's move on details shall we "smile"

"We were moving pretty smooth when we heard a knock on the door then I heard the door open I raised my head....THE FUCK!!!...no no no that can't be true"

y/n : Good evening everyone "smile"

"I was speechless Hoseok and Taehyung also looked at me in fear because the three of us know that her attendance means 2 things number 1 I will be fucked up number 2 and the most important the girl will be fucked up!...she went beside the lady and sit beside her with that grin on her face"

y/n : Continue guys forget about me I won't disturb you..

Assistant : Wanna continue Ma'am?

The lady : Yeah...sure if Mr.Park has no problems "smile"

Jimin :Well act-

y/n : Actually he doesn't have any problem you can continue I won't distract you..."smile"

Jimin : So..."cough" as we were saying..

J-hope : Well we will divide it into two parts as we planned..

The lady : Yes as I said before I agree on this point

"I was taking a glance on y/n from time to another she was looking at me coldly then to the girl beside her I found her lips moving I tried to read what she is saying "hottie ha" she said please y/n don't do it"

<<y/n's P.O.V>>

"He shook his head looks like he knew what is my next step...well what I am gonna do not because I am jealous only but because you didn't even tell me you won't pick me up and I have to face Selina's joke"

"I opened my bag slowly with a great smile on my pretty face then I looked at Jimin he was trying to figure out what is inside my bag oh honey you will never know"

Taehyung : If something went wrong we can do another emergency meeting

The lady : Yes I agree

Assistant : Okay we have to prepare our own schedule

The lady : Yes because most of my days are fu- Ah!

"The three of them looked at her with confused face then they looked back at me"

Jimin : "whispering" y/n what have you done?!

y/n : Is there something wrong ma'am ?

The lady : Ah.. something moving!!under my skirt "worried tone"

y/n : Maybe because you sat for too long that's why you feel this I can't see anything?

"After I said that she jumped up and screamed while shaking her body so fast everyone inside the room stood up confused I was sitting crossing my legs together with a victory smile"

The lady : AHH SOMEONE HELP ME TAKE IT OFF!!

Taehyung : T-Taking what off??!

"She continued screaming while running out from the meeting room her assistant behind her"

y/n : DON'T LET THE LIZARD GO INSIDE YOUR PANTS...ah she left tsk poor girl

"I turned around and I found Jimin crossing his arms he was like a little tomato ready to explode...a dangerous tomato"

"After half an hour I was sitting inside his office holding my juice drinking with the Straw like kids while watching him going hear and there scolding me Hoseok and Taehyung were sitting and they were looking at me like disappointed parents"

Jimin : HOW MANY TIMES SHOULD I TELL YOU to NOT DO THOSE SILLY PRANKS on me SPECIALLY ON WORK

y/n : "sipping" Is your work important than your girlfriend?

Jimin : Don't change the subject!

y/n : I am NOT changing the subject you forgot TOTALLY about me there you didn't even call me or pick up the calls!!

Jimin : So you do this HA!

J-hope : "inhale" I think you should rest the two of you

Taehyung : Jimin wanna know something I am glad this meeting failed her idea Didn't get me actually

Jimin : Well that doesn't mean that she have to do this to her...and you how on earth you came inside who showed you the way to the meeting room HOW DID YOU PUT THE LIZARD UNDER HER SKIRT!

y/n : I explored myself okay!

Jimin : Here there are rules! Everyone here work like that!

y/n : You can't CONTROL me Jimin I am not working here you are not my boss!

Jimin : Mrs.Han I will say it again in work time I don't accept jokes... understand!

y/n : Whatever!

J-hope : Okay I will leave you two now okay...you should really calm down !

Taehyung : Well me too I have to answer the phone okay.. goodluck!

"They got out and closed the door behind them leaving me with Jimin alone in the room no one spoke to the other we were just staring at each other as if we are playing try not to blink , until he opened his mouth and spoke"

Jimin : Can't you see you did wrong "raising one eyebrow"

y/n : Can't you see that I am not the only one who did wrong "raising one eyebrow"

Jimin : I was trying to finish as FAST as I can to reach you why you don't get it?

y/n : I am sorry "standing up" next time I will ask Jeong-wu to arrive me home if I am noisy

Jimin : Can't you see you are trying to pick up an argue!

y/n : I am not Jimin , I am not trying to annoy you during work and I am not mad when you didn't pick me up do you think I am a kid?!

Jimin : If you are a kid then why would I choose you?

"He said that close to my face with his deep manly voice"

y/n : I don't know , maybe Ji-yun was right "tearing up"

Jimin : Wait what did she tell you..

y/n : Nevermind...

Jimin : Say what did she tell you y/n!

y/n :...why would you choose a careless rude girl who doesn't care about herself or her attitude...that really made me ask myself a lot when Selina the new comer came and told me that this is just a temporary feeling..."silence"...I didn't even ask you why did you fall for me...I don't wanna be fooled I don't wanna feel the same feeling when I lost my dad I don't wanna feel it with you "sob" I just don't

"He pulled me closer gently and hugged me tightly while rubbing my back"

Jimin : shhh it's okay...why did you change like this few minutes ago you made the lady scream "Chuckle" stop crying you look ugly when you cry

y/n : I am not crying...

Jimin : Oh cutie "smile" don't listen to them y/n I won't leave you I will stay by your side forever okay just wipe your tears and smile

y/n : Okay "smile"

Jimin : That's my girl "smile" tell me from where did you get the lizard?

y/n : I found it in front of the company "giggles"

Jimin : I can't believe you gosh "smile"