New Story?

Hey guys,

So I literally have at least 30 unpublished books saved in my drafts and I really want to see if I can get one of my new ones out there.

I'm here to ask if you would read my new fanfic (when I publish) entitled "Redeemed". It's a Justin Bieber fanfic, and it's different than what you guys have seen in Take Me 1 and 2. Basically, I got this idea after reading the Hunger Games trilogy for the fourth time (I might add) and Divergent, and after watching Avatar again, the idea also has a little to do with the Golden Compass, has anyone seen that movie? I have always wanted to write a story with a fantasy mix, or some sort of enchantment.

"Redeemed" has all of those attributes.

In "Redeemed" the main character Esme lives in a society on Venus since Earth was swallowed into a black hole just about 5,ooo years ago. The town she lives in, is underground since the fear of some of the creatures lurking above is always skin crawling. Everyone is allowed above ground during certain hours of the day and have to stay within the fenced area's for their own protection.

Her mother died giving birth to her and so she lives with her father in their highly advanced, technical house.

Esme, however, was not suppose to be a girl. Her society is an all boys society, which makes her more than an outcast. She is lower than dirt and everyone looks down on her, except for her lizard.

5,000 years since Earth's downfall and the rebirth on Venus from dark magic; did something to the animals. They began to interpret more human traits and could find one human to bond to.

This bonding was very rare however, and almost none of the boys in Esme's society had been bonded. None the less, when a human is born they are taken from their parents for a couple of hours to run tests.

These tests tell how long the child will live, who they will be married to when they come of age based on similar tests statics and if they will be bonded to an animal or not. The arranged marriages are made hours after the child's birth with another female or male in another society.

When Esme was born, everyone refused to run tests on her because she was a girl in an all boy society. And since she couldn't be sent to an all girls society, she would have to stay. Meaning, there are no plans for her future as there has always been for everyone else.

In a society were the rules are commanded by dark figures never been seen, and dark magic breaking the rules aren't taken kindly without punishment. But for a girl with a wild mind and taste for adventure to figure out what has been kept from her, her whole life; she will fall onto a path she never would have imagined...in another world with another boy.

So guys, do you think I should publish the first chapter? I was also thinking if I should try a third person story.

Please leave your thoughts in the comments if you think I should upload it or not.

And for those of you asking, I have started a bad boy Justin fanfic and will publish if you guys can help get the word out about "Redeemed".

I am no way stopping Take Me 2, no, never! I love that story too much, it is so personal to me, and I love you guys reading it! I'm sorry for not updating, but I don't have a computer with me, and I'll update a little later today when I go home.

So thoughts on "Redeemed"...in comments!

Love you guys!