Chapter [43]

The songs for this chapter are:

-Same Mistakes: One Direction

-Alive: Sia

-Pillowtalk: Zayn (Zen as Justin called him lol)

I honestly love secretly clicking on some random user and seeing my books in their reading list. Thank you for that (:

Oh my god I cried writing this chapter.

~Two Hours Before Justin & Asher's Car Crash~

Chase's POV

"You know I really despise being your younger brother sometimes." I grumble, crossing my arms and sticking out my bottom lip, "It's a crime."

My big sister rolls her eyes before reaching out and slapping my knee, "Don't say that. Just help me, your super smart."

"All of your friends think I'm dumb." I insist, locking eyes with Nichole. Her bright eyes dim as realization sets in.

It's true. I'm just the pretty blondes', dorky little brother. No one ever expects anything from me and I doubt anyone ever will. I sit in the dark, in the shadow of those who have the will and guts to roam as they please, taking from the weaker few like me, who have a voice they aren't sure how to use.

It would all be fine if I could just figure out how to use what I've got; which isn't much. But it's better than nothing.

Nichole leans back, her head sinking into the cushions, "They don't think you're dumb. They just don't get how you and I-" her voice slowly fades as she searches for the words.

I sigh finishing my big sisters sentence for her, "They don't get how you and I are from the same gene pool?"

It cuts like sandpaper as I shoot myself down, knowing very well she is loved and I am forgotten. I wonder if that's how all younger siblings feel? Do they feel like they are the sloppy seconds like me?

And do their older siblings just forget how much it hurts?

Nichole smiles, flashing me with her bright smile. She doesn't notice how much it hurts me.

"Exactly," she nods, "But hey, at least you aren't gay because then they would really have something to make fun of you for." She giggles as I frown and stand up.

Nichole only wants to talk to me about Selena lately because she wants an insight on everything we do and how she's doing with Justin. I honestly don't have a clue and don't care because I gave up on Selena already.

I thought she was smarter than all the other girls. I thought she would ignore him, but no. Selena is as stupid as my sister was and all the other girls.

They all get mixed up with Justin Bieber and I've been here to witness it first hand from the very beginning.

I walk out of the living room and into the kitchen. Nichole doesn't follow me, but it's not like I thought she would. She only cares about the so called 'Jelena' relationship her and Aubrey are so wrapped up in. They don't care about anything else lately, all they want to know is about those two.