Sorry For Not Updating

Hello lovelies,

To be honest I was kind of in a rut.

Over the past couple days other wattpaders have been messaging me about my book, and it was all hate.

Pure and utter hate towards Take Me 1 and 2. All about the plot, the characters and what I should do differently to actually get more readers.

I've gotten hate before, but this was too much. It broke my heart to hear such awful things about my book, thankfully from none of you that I have come to know through votes and comments.

But I took a break from Wattpad for a couple days.

I get that not everyone is going to enjoy my book, but I would never extinguish that much hate as I was given.

However, I am back.

Sticks and stones may break my bones, right? But names will never hurt me.

It takes awhile to get over the fear that others have given me now over my book and I'm just asking for reassurance.

Please, if you have never commented or voted, please just take a second to now so I know you guys are still here. I promise there is more and more to come in Take Me 2 and eventually Take Me 3.

It's okay if you do not, because I have reminded myself of how much I love to write and have put the hate comments behind me to write an extra extraordinary chapter coming out tonight!

I love all you guys so much even if we haven't spoken yet.

I hope you read this and the next chapter coming out tonight!

PS: Hey does the cast list show up for you guys, because I just uploaded it yesterday!