Chapter [3]

The songs for this chapter are:

-Enchanted: Taylor Swift

-Haunted (Acoustic Version: Taylor Swift

-All That Matters: Justin Bieber

So I thought I had uploaded this last night but it turns out, it never uploaded, so here it is. I love you guys! Follow me on Twitter if you want: @Standhere4ever
I also want to make a huge, huge thank you to Sparkleypenguin for taking the time to put together a Take Me 1+2 playlist, I'll put the links down below if anyone wants to check it out:

Take Me: http://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtRRe5EwX4eF4hL79MHMe9qCyHZ2gPKds
Take Me 2: http://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtRRe5EwX4eG1PIbtRPeneNHZMSJo21xX

Enjoy the chapter :)

Justin's POV

Where the fuck am I going?

What the hell is wrong with me? Why can't I just be the man who will stay and fight until I'm blue in the face, but she pushed me away.

Selena pushed me away for reasons I will never understand.

I don't want to be the guy who looses everything to a car crash, because a crash lasts about as long as a couple seconds. It's a lasting impact that kills for the time being, but I don't want what happened only yesterday to ruin what will happen tomorrow.

As I drive away my mind contorts back to the last conversation I had with my brother.

"What are you doing here, Jay?" Asher stands in the open doorway of our house starring at me like he despises me each more every second.

But he doesn't, my mind is only playing tricks on me.

"Don't act so surprised little man," I step forward to ruffle his hair, "Want to go for a ride with me?"

"Are you serious?"

"Yes."

Asher nods brightly, "Don't mess with me."

"Don't call me Jay," I glance back around us, but no one else is near. I guess part of me was hoping there would be someone, but there always isn't.

It's just Selena and Asher.

"Where's Selena?" Asher asks as I shut the front door behind us, and begin to walk toward my car with my little brother trailing behind.

I shrug, "At the park, waiting for us, but let's not talk about her for right now."

"Why?" Asher stares up at me, "Are you guys fighting?"

I smile.

A genuine smile that surrounds us like a heavenly cloud. Asher hints into my mood and he smiles to.

"Go get married already." Asher laughs and my smile fades.

It isn't sarcastic anymore. I've thought about it ever since she told me she was pregnant. The thought of marriage never appealed to me because I had seen what marriage does.

It preys on the weakest and darkest souls of the brightest people, it's belonging to someone else and I becomes we. Connecting to someone else's world wasn't only not a dream it was a sickening nightmare until Selena came.

It is all because of that girl.

Because of my girl I have come to love the things I never knew of or needed.