Chapter [33]

The songs for this chapter are:

-Infinity: One Direction

-Stitches: Shawn Mendes

-Here: Alessia Cara

-The Hills: The Weekend

I had to rewrite this chapter four times because it wouldn't save so please bare with me if anything is misspelled or it repeats in weird places. I cried every time....

"Justin?" My voice is small as I stand frozen in our bedroom's doorway.

He doesn't look up from where his eyes rest on the floor, "Who else?"

I clench my jaw as I glance around the room nervously. Why am I so nervous? I know Justin like the back of my hand, but for some reason the way his shoulders are heaving, and how his knuckles are white from being clenched too long, do I feel reluctant to come too close.

Before I can stand in front of him, he moves a hand around to rub the back of his neck.

"Did you know?" he asks his voice much softer and almost hurt.

I shake my head, "That it was your birthday? No, and it would have been nice to know, but I mean, it's you, so of course-"

"Selena!" Justin suddenly shouts making my words drop off as if they never existed. He meets my eyes now before swallowing and taking heavy breathes, "Did you know that I have not one, but two other siblings?"

Oh. My. God.

Not now.

Not today. How did he find out? Did his dad finally tell him? Wait, but Jeremy was at Asher's funeral, why wasn't Justin? Justin didn't go to Asher's funeral, wait, Justin knows about his other siblings...

My heart begins to pound against my chest as I wrap my arms around my shoulders, as if to protect myself from the man I love.

"Justin-" I whisper, but I never get a chance to finish because the second I whisper his name he is on his feet screaming.

"This is bullshit!" his palms slap against his jeans as he jumps to his feet making me jump back away from him. Away from the man that hadn't left my mind since he left me alone in this very room, just this morning.

Justin furiously runs his fingers through his long hair, tugging at the roots as he paces in front of me.

"You fucking hid something like this from me all this damn time and you thought I would never find out! How fucking stupid does everyone think I am?!" I cringe at his every word, but he doesn't stop, he continues to run his fingers through his hair like a mad man and shout, making every vein in his neck visible.

The same way they are visible when he makes love to me, but my dirty mind washes away when Justin kicks the bed, making the mattress lift into the air momentarily before it drops down heavily. He doesn't seem to care as he moves on to kick the dresser.

"Justin stop!" I scream, but my voice is lost against his.

"No! You stop! Stop pretending that you love me, when you don't! Stop tricking me and getting under my skin just so you can fuck with me! Don't you have a heart at all!?"

Every word stings, but I ignore them as I move across the room to wrap my fingers around his raised wrists. However, the second I touch him, his eyes flicker to mine and he pulls away so fast I almost stumble forward.

I'm terrified now. Justin wouldn't hurt me, would he?

His rage continues, but not before his middle finger raises at me and his words are venom as they flow, "You're such a little bitch!"