Chapter [12]

The songs for this chapter are:

-Undiscovered: Laura Welsh

-Love Me Like You Do: Ellie Goulding

-Numb: Nick Jonas ft. Angel Haze

-Crazy In Love (2014 Remix): Beyonce [please, please listen to this for most of the chapter, it blew my mind the kind of effect it has]

Hey guys! So I have sat around by myself -like a loner- and decided I am going to discontinue 'Redeemed'. I thought at first it was a cool idea and I would have fun with it, but my focus is centered on Take Me 2. I can't focus on anything else, especially with everything that is going to happen in Take Me 2 coming up. I hope no one is bored... also comment your reactions to this chapter...Enjoy :)

When the sun sets and the sky finally becomes over taken by the dark and the air suddenly becomes shrill to settle with the change, yes, that is the feeling that overtook my body when my words echoed through the classroom.

It was so quiet afterward. Every student held their eyes on me; the crazy girl who just punched Dylan Blackburn.

Even Gabriela was speechless, her bottom lip gaping as her pencil fell through her fingertips and plummeted to the ground.

I could have stopped the world, if I hadn't of shocked it.

I held my fist in my opposite hand, examining my knuckles. They were swollen red and when Dylan turned back to me, so was his jaw.

What had I just done?

The heat began to drain from my face, my adrenaline fell and my heart ran cold the blood feeling as if it suddenly stopped flowing through my body. I reach for Dylan but he jumps up startling not only me, but the whole class.

"Who are you now?" he spits clutching his jaw and I step closer.

"No Dylan, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, I mean I did...just you can't-" I rush my words together quickly trying to come up with something to say with everyone's eyes on me, but all I can think to say is 'I'm sorry' over and over again.

But it doesn't work.

Dylan holds up his hand as if to block me, "I was trying to help you Selena! You fucking crazy love sick bitch!"

Gasps fill the room and my jaw clenches as I can feel a lump rising in my throat. Why do I always cry? I can't, not now. I just punched him and here I am wanting to cry because of what he just said to me.

You are fucking weak Selena Gomez, so fucking weak.

When I go to open my mouth, my body is pushed back as the teacher stands in between both Dylan and I.

"That's enough!" She shouts, "You two, to the principals office now!" her hand extends toward the door, her eyes firing bullets at me. I am the culprit here.

Dylan pushes past her quickly, making his way to the door quicker than I, pushing it open so forcefully it slams against the opposite wall. I follow silently, closing the door behind me.

Dylan is walking swiftly down the hallway shaking his lowered head, swinging his clenched fists around like a mad man. All I can do is watch from my pace behind him. I want to say something. I want the burning in my hand to go away. I want Dylan to stop cussing at me. I want so damn much.

"I'm not myself," I say softly from behind Dylan.

I'm not. Justin's love has got the best of me. He's made a fool of me.

"Dylan?" I try again, softly, picking up my pace to try and walk beside him.

It's as if I stepped into a blur the second his face comes into view. Tears are streaming down his face, his eyes are redder than red and he looks in such pain.