Chapter [44]

The songs for this chapter are:

-Stone Cold: Demi Lovato

-Stole the Show: Kygo

-Where You Belong: The Weekend

-Drag Me Down: One Direction

I can't wait to go see, 'How to Be Single', Fat Amy (Rebel Wilson) gives me life... haha anyway enjoy this chapter, I can't believe all the shit I put Sel through tho. Poor baby...

He whispers incoherent words to me sometimes but those words mean the most. How is it that words I can't understand hold the biggest meaning to me as if I spoke them, truly understood their back story and lived them? It's crazy but if someone where to ask why I love him so much, I wouldn't say in fear they would love him too.

"Yeah, we are happy to see you too, " another voice says above me, but my sights are focused in the eyes of the one above me. They don't know how swiftly my heart is beating or how deeply I am praying to God that they won't hurt me anymore than Chase just did. Not only physically but emotionally.

How could he just have done that to me? It blows my mind and I feel like puking when someone slips their hands under me to lift me up. My head rolls back and I make a gagging sound. Someone jumps back and shrieks.

"Oh my god, she's going to puke on my shoes!"

"Shut up, and help me get her off the ground." Someone else answers and I am lifted into the arms of someone I only remember meeting maybe once, or maybe twice, I'm not sure. Immediately I begin to squirm around in their arms.

"Guys, let me go, I can walk," my eyes are open now and ice fills my heart with little red flags dancing around in front of my face as I am set back down on my feet. Red floods in and out of my vision and I'm not sure if its due to how light headed I feel or how much I once wanted to kill these two people in front of me.

I don't understand it. Her eyes are filled with worry and he is looking at me the way a younger brother looks at his sister.

Its so confusing and I just want to scream. I want to run far away and forget all about this.

So that's what I do.

"Fucking hell," I hear him mutter under his breath as I take off down the street. Half limping, crying and forcefully wiping my tear stained cheeks. My wrist is still burning where I tried to claw Justin's name off but I don't let it bother me.

I don't get very far away from them, sadly.

What slows me down, is that I trip.

And not just a little bit.

My whole body comes crashing forward and I land roughly on the sidewalk. My cheek smacks so quickly it doesn't begin to throb until I am pulled into his arms again. My brain feels like it has melted to jello and when I touch my cheek, my finger comes away scarlet red.

Great.

"Selena," he sighs, "Why did you have to do that?" I am seated on his lap half in and out of consciousness. I'm about to slip under into darkness when he turns my head lightly to face him, "What will Justin say, when he see's you?"

Justin.

My eyes fly open and he smiles crookedly at me, it would scare me if he didn't comfort me with what he says next.

"Yeah, I thought that would get your attention."

I clench my jaw, but decide against it when it makes my temple throb. I furrow my brows in pain, my eyes flying closed again without meaning to. I touch my forehead gently, trying to massage the pain away, but it doesn't work. I can't believe I didn't break anything.