Chapter 20

A beautiful view stood in front of me. The sun is finally setting and the fact that I am at the beach adds to the mood of the atmosphere. Waves that pass by my feet felt like music in my ears.

"Do you like it?"

I looked at him and smiled. "Of course, I didn't know it was this beautiful."

"I agree, but not as beautiful as you."

I felt myself blush at his words. I slapped his arm because of his cheekiness but he just laughed it off and muttered 'cute'.

I suddenly felt water splash onto me.

"Yah! I did not bring any clothes with me. You didn't tell me we're going to the beach." I said, huffing.

"I already got you, babe. I brought clothes for you."

I smiled at that. "Well, someone's ready."

"I already planned it. Do you think I'm dumb?" He asked me and I nodded playfully.

"Yah!" He said pouting, but then I was suddenly put on his shoulders and before I knew it, I was already lifted from the ground.

"Yah! Put me down! I don't want to get wet." I squealed.

"Not gonna happen, babe." By the sound of his voice, I knew he was smirking.

"Yah! My phone is with me!" I said playfully slapping his back while he was running.

I felt him halt his steps and slowly put me down.

"Alright, alright, I'm not going to throw you in the water. Let's go back to the car." He said smiling.

I sighed in relief.

"Thank you."

We walked hand in hand to go back to the place where he parked the car.

I heard the car unlock and I opened my car seat but before I could hop inside, I was stopped by a hand grasping my arm.

"What is it?" I asked him.

"Empty your pockets." He said, holding out his palms.

I stood confused. "Wha-why?" I said as I slowly pulled my phone from my left pocket and my wallet from the back pocket and placed it in his hands.

Once he got my phone and wallet, he opened the back seat and pulled out a small bag, and placed my belongings in there. He zipped it once he put everything, including his phone and wallet, and hid it under the car seat.

"What? Why?" I asked him as he was closing the door of the backseat and passenger door.

"Yah! If-" but before I could finish my sentence, I was already lifted from the ground and he was once again running to go to the water.

This guy and his tactics.

I was supposed to be complaining and asking him to put me down, but here I am, laughing my heart out.

What a silly man.

-

Stella's POV

I woke up hearing someone's footsteps echoing on the floor, where I was currently laying.

It's been... I don't know how many days have passed. I've lost track since this room does not have a window for goodness sake. It looked like a prison, but prisons have beds at least.