Chapter 3

After the wedding, Mr. Oh and I, no wait- Sehun and I went to his home. The car ride was pretty silent and so far I am enjoying this peace, but Sehun decided to change that.

"Your things are already in there. If you need something you can just buy it or you can get someone to buy it for you." Sehun said not looking at me.

I did not answer. I think it will be better than saying 'okay'. I decided it's best to keep this peace at this moment because for the past 2 weeks I've been dealing with things that my father and mother wanted.

It was past midnight when we arrived at his house. It's pretty big and I think it'll take forty-five minutes from where my home is. I expected his house to be this big, I thought his house will not amaze me anymore because I've lived in a mansion for 22 years, but I was wrong. Sehun's house kept me in awe as I looked at the surroundings that showed minimalistic designs. It's elegant and of course huge. But who am I kidding, my husband is really rich. The driver helped me off the car and Sehun just walked casually.

I followed him to where he is heading. We entered the front door and was greeted by maids, I bowed to them as they did.

"You can go home now." Sehun casually said to the maids not stopping from walking.

I felt as if I'm just following him so I decided to ask him, "Excuse me Sehun, can I ask where my room is?"

He stopped walking and looked at me.

"Your room is in our bedroom. Why did you think we're not gonna share a room? We're basically married." He said with a smirk on his face. But wait, what-

"I'm sorry? I think we shouldn't share the same room. Please do remember the reason we're married." I stated matter of factly. I'm pretty tired and I am not up for this debate.

"Right. The reason. I was kidding. Your room is on the second floor, besides mine. Just follow me." His expression seemed sad for a minute as if he just realized something but quickly masked it with a smirk and continued walking.

What is up with him and his mood swings?

Sehun entered his room without a word and following his directions earlier, I entered the room beside him.

The room pretty much complimented the fact that a woman will stay here. My clothes were neatly placed in the closet. My things were arranged on the vanity mirror and as well as some things on the bedside table. I laid on the bed and I could say, it was comfy. Comfy than my own bed. I decided that I should change from my wedding dress as it's been itching me because of the fabric. I tried to reach for the zipper behind my back but I can't. Why didn't I remember that this dress is zipped on the back? The make-up artist from before helped me in zipping up the dress and now I got no one to unzip it from me.

This might be the silliest thing I could do on my wedding night with the cold and arrogant businessman, but I've got no other choice as I knocked on his door and waited for his presence.

Once he opened the door, I saw him in his sweatpants and shirt. This is my first time seeing him out of his business attire and I'm afraid I'll say it suits him best than his formal wear but I snapped out of my thoughts as he asked, "Stella, what is it?"

"Umm, I am really sorry to bother you but will you please help me unzip my dress?" I asked him with all of the confidence left in me.

He looked at me for a while as if contemplating whether to help me or not. He looked at me as if he was in a daze but once he realizes he's been staring for a while, he grabbed me by the shoulders and turned me around from him. As soon as I felt his hands on my lower back, I felt the heat radiating off of his body, the same warmth I felt when his hands rested on my waist for the whole night. The zipper's length was short but it felt eternity as Sehun's hand unzipped them, slowly as if he's in a daze. As soon as he unzipped them, I felt his touch on my shoulder. Silence. All I heard was silence. He didn't say anything, just his touch and nothing else. I was afraid to look at him. Although I wonder what is going on inside his head, I didn't dare to look at him.