Chapter 27

"Stella, there's a post addressed to you," Sandy called as I was preparing myself to have my breakfast. I opened the door and got the post from her. 

 "Thanks, Sandy, I'll be down in a second," I thanked her and closed the door to finish my morning routine. I dressed in a very simple attire since I will not be going out today. After everything that has happened, I think it's best to let things die down first before I go back to my normal routine of going to the cafe. 

I went downstairs to take my breakfast that was prepared by Sandy. "Wow, this looks delicious Sandy. What will I do without you?" I complimented her as my eyes caught the sight of eggs and slices of bacon placed on the dining table. 

"Oh! Don't flatter me, Stella. You and I both know you're just saying that because I helped you last night." Sandy joked which made me smile sheepishly at her. "What happened last night by the way?" She whispered. 

I contemplated if I should tell Sandy what happened. She might tell Suho, and Suho will tell Sehun. I cannot tell her that I was chased and that I got another episode of running again. 

"It was fine, I met with a friend from uni. She's still nice, and still the same as before. She was even thrilled that I was already married." You're a liar, Stella. You better be responsible for your actions, one day, it will bite you back. My subconscious told me.

"Well, that's nice. I couldn't ask you last night because we had to be discreet as much as possible." 

Sandy was talking about how I got in, without anyone knowing I even went out. I texted her I am already outside the mansion and she somehow distracted the guard guarding the entrance and I immediately went inside and hid in the bush, I crawled on the path which led me to the back door entrance which Sandy has already cleared out for me. She, again, distracted the man guarding the back door and that's where I got in. I quickly and quietly made my way upstairs and released a sigh of relief after sneaking in. 

My phone suddenly rang and it was Sehun. 

"Right, I'm going to leave you to it." Sandy smiled. "You must be missing him." Sandy joked. 

 I answered the video call request and was met by the face of the man of my dreams. 

"Hello, little mushroom." He greeted me with a smile. 

"Hello to you too, mister. How are you doing? How are things there?" 

"Well, thank you for asking little mushroom, it was fine. Things are going well. We might be able to come back sooner than we planned." 

"Really?" Chill Stella, you sound too excited. "What time is it there? You look tired." I asked him. He kept on yawning and there were bags underneath his eyes. 

"It's 10 pm here, but you know, jetlag has always been a problem of mine." He replied back to me. 

"Yeah, he's jetlag and he's making me do all the work. Sehun is a lazy man." Chanyeol shouted even though I couldn't see him on the camera, I know it's him. 

"Yah! Hyung! Just sleep there, okay? Don't disturb us." Sehun shouted back at him, his eyebrows scrunching.

"Yah! Hyung! Just sleep there, okay? Don't disturb us."  Chanyeol mimicked him. I was just laughing at their silliness. These two, really. 

"I am giving you the right to punish him Chanyeol-ssi." I decided to join their goofiness and after I said that, a pillow landed right onto Sehun's face. Poor thing. 

"Yah! Oh Stella! Don't be influenced by Chanyeol-hyung. He tells people he's 'happy virus', but he's not.  Chanyeol-hyung! You've infected my wife!"