Chapter 15

"Sehun, you got to see this!" Chanyeol's voice echoed throughout the house as he entered the living room.

Sehun and I immediately jolted up,  disentangled ourselves from each other, and stood up. I felt embarrassed and I probably look as red as a tomato right now.

"Hyung! Why do you always have to come at the wrong time?!" Sehun said frustratedly. I felt even more embarrassed by what Sehun said.

Chanyeol put his hands up in the air. "Sorry, but this is important."

It felt like the right time to exit the living room so they can have a conversation. I decided to walk away but was stopped by Sehun's hand grasping my arm.

I looked at him puzzled, but he and Chanyeol were busy having a conversation.

"The Martins wanted to meet you," Chanyeol said.

"Tell them I have no time," Sehun said, dismissively.

"The father, Mr. Arthuro is asking for your presence," Chanyeol explained further. I dared not question what it was about nor who that is, if I'm supposed to know that, I would know sooner or later. But if it's regarding Sehun's other job, then it will remain a mystery to me.

"They wanted to talk about the investment in the new business you're working on. He said he can invest more if you would just meet him." Chanyeol explained further. 

"Tell him I already have a wife," Sehun said with a frown.

"What?!" Chanyeol and I said at the same time, confusion filling our voices. I looked at Chanyeol, then back at Sehun.

"Mr. Martin has always wanted me to date his daughter. Tell him I'm already married, it's all over the news. Doesn't he have a television?" Sehun said, exiting the living room, dragging me with him.

Who are the Martins? Isn't it a very important business? Am I holding him back to date another girl? Why would he say he already has a wife when we're going to cut our relationship once he recovers?

I'm still shocked about Sehun and Chanyeol's conversation that I didn't realize Sehun led me to his garden. I looked around and realized Sehun is still holding my hand. I still haven't got over the kiss he and I shared. I'm pretty shaken this night, no doubt in that.

A kiss on my hand brought me back to my senses making me pull my hand back from the sudden action.

"Hey, is my kiss that bad? You're pulling your hand away from my grasp." Sehun voiced out.

"Huh? What? No!" I answered, but immediately regretted it.

"So, does that mean I'm a good kisser?" Sehun teased. I am shy and probably blushing right now, so I looked up in the night sky. I suddenly remember the thing he and Chanyeol talked about.

I cleared my throat. "Sehun, you know you can date whoever you want." I voiced out my thoughts. This is true on my part. I mean, it's not like we're really married.

"What?!" Sehun asked, shocked at my statement but I am really not sure why.

"I mean what I said. You can date anyone, you're in the process of arranging our divorce papers, right?" I asked with a smile, but I know deep inside of me there was something that was breaking. Please, say no.

It was silent for a while, I wonder what Sehun was thinking. I know it will hurt me the most when I hear his answer but I had to ask him. I had to hear him so I'll know where I stand. If he says he's arranging it, I'll distance myself from him to keep me from falling further, but if he tells me he needs me, I'll -, I don't even know how I'm going to react. I diverted my eyes from the sky to look at him and saw that he was just staring at me as if he was in a daze.