Ashton's p.o.v

Vanessa was currently watching her brother's every move in case they'd charge at me. I told her not to but she said that I'm a baby who can't defend himself.

Like seriously?!

Suddenly I get a call. I look at the caller ID and immediately pick up. It was my mum.

"Hey mum." I greet and she started scolding me.

"What are you doing out so late?! Didn't you say you'd come home early?" I groan.

"I'm with that girl. You know. Her names Vanessa."

"The one who made you smile like an idiot that day?" She questions.

"Yeah..." I say alerted, expecting her to yell but she didn't which suprised me.

"Oh then it's okay! Where are you now?"

"I'm at her house. Don't worry, I'll come soon. I-" I begin, only to get cut off.

"Oh. Then stay there. Your dad and I can just spend time together." She says, happily.

What the-

"Bye!" She bids and before I can bid her back, she cut the call.

Well...that just happened..

Usually she'd give me a lecture..

I sighed. Now I'll have to stay here.

How am i gonna do that exactly when I have to deal with her brothers?

I scoot over to Vanessa and she looks at me. "I have to stay at your house." I whisper and furrows her brows a little.

"Don't you have your own?" She questions.

"Yeah. But my mum said that I must stay here.." I say.

"And you're telling me this why?" She raises a brow.

"Your brothers won't allow this.." I say and she rolls her eyes. "And you need help form me." She completes and I nod.

"Hey guys listen!" She calls out. "Ashton is staying here and there's no debates on that." I saw her brother's protesting.

"So is Isabella and Jasmine." She finishes and I saw Ricardo and Romeo stay quiet. Why aren't they arguing on her friends staying here?

"We can't allow this f*cker to stay here!"

She goes over to Ethan who wants interested in the conversation. She whispers something in his eyes and although he looked calm, you could see the panic in his eyes.

"Listen to what Vanessa says." He says and her brothers look at him with glares.

What made him agree?

They protested but Ethan gave them a look. And that look instantly made them shut up. "Any problem?" He asks and they look down without saying anything.

They're like dogs being scolded by their owner..

Man. How did she do it?

They groan but listen to everything Ethan says. I turn to Vanessa.

"What did you tell him that made him agree?"

"Secret!" She winks.

I wanna know so I can try though..

At least I'll stay at her hoise though.

I sit on the couch again and put the TV on.

Vanessa's p.o.v