⟱𝑠𝑒𝑥⟰

𝑠𝑒𝑥 

(not the diddly doo ya nasties)

"𝑁𝐸𝑃 𝑇𝑈𝑁𝐸 𝐻𝐴𝑉𝐸 𝑀𝐸𝑅𝐶𝑌  𝑂𝑁 𝑀𝑌 𝑆𝑂𝑈𝐿"

𑁍✰☼︎✰𑁍

For an entire year, Lexi collected magazines wherever she went. For a normal teen, it might have meant a magazine or two once a month, but with her father's use of his 7 weekends a year centered custody, it meant hundreds of magazines. LA, New York, London, and anywhere she could be of use, she was.

The contents didn't really matter, they were always the same pattern of celebrity gossip, recipes, and how to lose fifty pounds in two hours. But they always had one person in them.

Christie Brinkley.

They were usually worn with age and wrinkled to pieces, but she didn't care. Lexi was sure that one day, she was going to show her plastic surgeon a picture of Christie Brinkley.

It wasn't just her body (although that was definitely a factor), but it was her smile.

She had one of those smiles that could light up a room. Lexi had recorded the uptown girl music video on multiple VHS tapes, always wearing them out from heavy usage. She would fight vicariously with Kai, trying to turn off Baywatch every time the tv guide said she was going to be on MTV.

In the days following Michael's march to Alaska, friends would go through the pack of the beloved praetor, only to find a magazine buried in the bottom from Alaska. Sports Illustrated, 1980. Michael hated her, and the feeling was mutual, with the stick he constantly had up his ass, but at that moment, they held the magazine close to them and wept for a legion missing both their preators.

But sitting there, in the dark after a day of retracing her steps through the labyrinth and trying not to bitchslap the blonde, she started to reminisce about the obsession.

She had offered to take the first watch, wanting to cement some sort of trust in the groups she had all but shoved herself in the middle of, but the tensions that seemed as if it was going to explode was quickly shoved under the bed by Percy (a common theme she was noticing these days).

He offered to take watch with her, and it seemed to soothe everyone's nerves.

No one had ever seen her as intimidating or scary, quite the opposite, but something haunted the friends, with them cutting back looks to her every few minutes and never letting her walk behind them.

BAPTIZED || percy jacksonOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara