⟱𝑑𝑢𝑜⟰

𝑑𝑢𝑜

"𝐼𝐹 𝐼 𝑊𝐴𝑁𝑇𝐸𝐷 𝑇𝑂 𝐷𝐸𝐴𝐿 𝑊𝐼𝑇𝐻 𝐴𝑁 𝐴𝑁𝐺𝑆 𝑇 𝑌  𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁 𝑇𝐻𝐴𝑇 𝐻𝐴𝑆 𝐷𝐴𝐷𝐷𝑌 𝐼𝑆𝑆𝑈𝐸𝑆, 𝐼 𝑊𝑂𝑈𝐿𝐷 𝐻𝐴𝑉𝐸 𝐺𝑂𝑁𝐸 𝑇𝑂 𝑇𝐻𝐸𝑅𝐴𝑃 𝑌".

𑁍✰☼︎✰𑁍

After listening to Luke's entire life story, Lexi was feeling pretty bad for the dude, but after talking about his hobby of manipulating children, she lost all sympathy pretty quickly.

She didn't know who these kids Perry and Annabell were but she was feeling pretty bad for them at this point. However, she didn't say anything, continuing to nod and smile while Luke ranted on about the annihilation of their parents.

She slowly started building a plan in her head as he described the scorpion, cruise ship, and the whole 'holding up the sky' thing all while looking wistfully at a photo of 2 girls that he had pulled out of his pocket.

The worst part of it all was that she really agreed with him. Not his methods, of course, she had been the manipulator for her puppetmaster of a father many times in her day, and she knew a thing or two cause she had seen more than a thing or two.

But she couldn't help but feel the pull to join the front, when had her mom ever cared for her? Even if she wasn't a child of Aphrodite like Luke thought, Her pleas were never answered, and she knew that Alex had sat on his ass in that damn Hermes cabin for longer than she wanted to think about.

Even Diana, the so-called savior of maidens wouldn't help her in her time of need-

Stop. Breathe. Think.

Whatever Lexi thought of his plan, Luke was the threat. Not the gods, Luke.

She must have shown her drifting thoughts, as when she looked back at the boy in question, he was staring directly at her.