⟱𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑞𝑢𝑒⟰

𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑞𝑢𝑒 

"𝐼 𝐶𝐴𝑁 𝐴𝐿𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐷𝑌  𝑇𝐸𝐿𝐿 𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝐻𝐴𝑉𝐸  𝐴 𝑃𝐴𝑇𝑇𝐸𝑅𝑁 𝑂𝐹 𝐵𝐸𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝐴 𝐵𝐼𝑇𝐶𝐻".

𑁍✰☼︎✰𑁍

Running into the seemingly dead girl from his dream wasn't the weirdest thing Percy had experienced in his life, but it was definitely up there. Right behind said dead girl pinning him and his friends against the walls with pink floaty stuff.

All in the everyday life of a demigod.

He tries to move, but the magic moves like quicksand, pinning him the more he struggles. Looking at his companions, Annabeth looks furious, but she's had that constipated look on her face since she ran into him and Rachel. His eyes flitter to Grover, who seems to be in a trance, mouth open, and eyes drooping.

A whimper is heard and he takes a breath like he had been drowning. The girl's head whipped around and his eyes follow her to see Tyson with eye wide and looking like he could tear up any second.

The girl climbs off of him, crawling over to Tyson, who had become a lump on the floor at this point. When the girl stuck a tanned hand out to check on him, he flinched, swatting her away, and back into Percy's chest.

He grabbed her wrists, not wanting to be a human-sized voodoo doll again, and gave the girl a good look. Her shorts seemed dirty, along with her converse, much smaller than his own. She looked up at him, eyes as big as saucers. He realized she had started to shake, whether from the cold or his icy expression, he never found out, but it sent a shiver down his spine, the wide look reminding him of the same face he saw covered in blood.

He shoved her into his chest, afraid to do anything else. That feeling was intensified by Annbeth's death glare in his direction as she gathered herself.

The girl relaxed before pushing herself off of his chest, taking a breath and replacing the open mouth with a small smirk and squinted eyes, turning to Annabeth.

"I don't know where you guys are from, but even in Florida we don't usually shove people against walls as a hello," Her voice pierced through the air, less southern than before, more harsh and brash, like something he would hear on his way to camp.