prologe

all I knew was a voice, an angelic voice telling me what to do. I could feel her, her touch was kind, soft, and full of compassion. she was telling me who she was, who I was. no what I was. what I was meant to be, what others wanted me to be. but she didn't wanted that. so she warned me of others, they were rude, abusing, they constantly put me to tests. to turn me into their puppet, their weapon. but mother had other plans. she told me. she planned that I was going to be our salvation. and I was. but for a great cost. while I was able to escape, she couldn't. she asked just so little, only to protect my sister who was already all alone without her. she then told me to live my life, and be happy, but her last request was the saddest. she asked me to absorb her. and I did. after all she was my mother.

izuku's POW:

I managed to travel to the city form the other side of the country. I consumed all villains that I came crossed with, along with taking their quirks. those with similar quirks I combined them to make one really powerful quirk. right now I think I have 7 of them. the number will only increase if I see more villains. one time I absorbed the forest I was crossing. the biomass I got form that should last for years. thanks to the detection quirk I got form that female I can search my target just fine. eventually as I was on my way to the place I saw a girl looking a lot like mother standing on the rooftop crying alone. her position was not ok at all. I saw her putting a note inside her belongings and standing up. OH HELL NO, I instantly dashed at her direction. she jumped down with her eyes closed thinking it will not hurt too bad. I managed to caught her in the middle of the air. she got a confused look, then saw me holding her with one of my tendrils. she instantly freaked out but I closed her mouth with my hand.

izuku: "you don't need to panic. but I need to know, are you izumi midoriya?"

izumi: "y-yeah?"

izuku: good i finally found you."

izumi: "w-who are you? and w-why is y-your face so deep? I never s-saw a girl with v-voice this de-ep. nor a quirk like this. or body, y-y-our f-figurine is just so....."

she was shivering considering my quirk. and my male body. it is only natural I put her down and took of my hoodie, only to reveal my similar figure to her. but I was a male. I was also much taller than her and much bulkier. my face looked older than her. I saw her freak out and blush at the same time.

izuku: I am izuku midoriya, you can say I am your brother."

izumi: "HHHUHUHUUUUHHHH?.........W-WHAT........Y-YOU.......WHAT."

hold on let me explain. but before that we heard an explosion. we got down to check on it only to see a sludge villain holding another girl as a hostage. this girl had a blonde heir and red eyes. I was wondering why heroes were not acting on it. she was clearly in pain. but then out of nowhere I saw izumi jumped into action. everyone called her out to stop but she didnt. she tried to save her but she was weak, so it did not worked. the pro heroes still not doing anything. I have had enough he throw away everyone in my way. the pro's tried to stop me too. but they stop instantly the moment they saw my arms change.

heroes: "hey boy stay bac............"

I went in there with full speed then I sent out my tendrils to the villain and rip the girl out of her. then I grabbed izumi and got back near the pro heroes. I saw the villain charged at us. then I looked at her with my face changing. my eyes got red with red veins around it. then I formed a sword in one of my arms then used one of the quirks I got form a villain to lit it on fire. the flames looked blood red. as if it came out form hell. 

villain: "s-stay back you.....you monster."

izuku: says the person that tried to kill innocent people. but don't worry I will not take it as an insult. I know I am one. I know we both are. so why not finish this like monsters."