ghosts of the past.

a week has passed. I made sure to visit U.A to see the girls progress everyday. I also informed them about the supposed body guards I now have. himiko was happy. izumi was pouting and the rest had mixed feelings about that. yukiko was at least happy for her sister being around me. I could keep her safe and she knows that. and know here I was.

allmight: "so it is time izuku."

izuku: "it is allmight."

allmight: "alright can you make it quick."

izuku: "are you that desperate to see her again."

allmight: "......kinda."

izuku: "alright."

I reached the to the capsule which held nana shimura.

izuku: "alright nana. it is time for you to return to the world."

I used my tendrils to connect to the capsule. one pore push and it was complete. then all I had to do was to break the shell. but I didnt want to lose all that material so I started to absorb the capsule.

nezumi: "what are you doing?"

izuku: "it would be a waste to lose such biomass so I am absorbing them back."

nezumi: "ok"

after about a minute. I was able to absorb all of the liquid, leaving nan shimura tied to tendrils from all limbs and boy parts. and those said limbs were now dangling down to the ground due to the gravity. 

allmight: "so what now?"

 izuku: "I can wake her up then absorb the capsule back to my body."

nezumi: "do that. we dont want her to fall onto the ground now do we."

izuku: "sure."

I then send electrical signals to her brain using my tendrils to wake her up. she shot her eyes open. after about 5 seconds later I released her. she fell onto one of her knees while balancing the ground with her arms all the while panting heavily. but a second later she fell onto the ground looking injured.

nana: "it......hurts..... my body......I cant open my eyes"

izuku: "you never used them before."

nezumi: "oh I see. it is like giving birth to someone for the first time. "

allmight: "what?"

nezumi: "while nana-san does keep her mind in tact, her body is completely new. as if she was stuck inside the body of a new born baby."

allmight: "newborn babies cant talk. "

nezumi: "it is similar but not the same. however that will be a problem. she needs to get her muscle strenght back. along with her other abilities. like sight, hearing and more. izuku did you knew this would have happen."

izuku: "no. this is the first time I did something like this. I am sorry."

nezumi: "no worries. we dont expect you to be an expert in this anyways."

allmight: "......but he is the....."

nezumi: "now looks like miss shimura needs some help.  it is not something recovery girl can heal. she needs to build up that over time. can you help her? you have all those pro heroes back in your home I am sure they will welcome here just fine."

izuku: "alright let me call them."

nezumi: "way ahead of you. they are expecting her. midnight can somewhat quess what is happening along with miss bakugo and miss himura. but the rest wont know about it. once it is done."