human again

Night passed since the girls from overseas visited the family and agreed to join the harem. That said some girls, mainly stella vermilion still wanted to test what izuku was capable off. Noelle stella and mio went back to their hotel rooms while Melissa and bella left with their aunt allmight.

Before the fight stella and mio were chatting. Mostly worried about her sister.

mio: "Do you think it is a good idea?"

stella: "I honestly don't know. On one hand, we got to make a good impression. On the other hand, I am way too curious about his power. This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity. And if he ends up joining our countries ranks, assessing his capabilities is important. And from the looks of it he didn't seem to mind."

mio: "You also don't wanna be seen as a pampered princess, don't you?"

Hearing this, stella blushed in annoyance.

stella: "t-that has nothing to do with this."

mio: "Sure sure, future hero queen of France."

Mio giggled at stella getting annoyed. The argument the two had instantly become a small pillow fight.

On the other side there was noelle silva. She was simply looking at the ceiling above. She simply pouted in annoyance.

noelle: "Stupid male."

Next day izuku's POV:

We were all eating breakfast before going to UA. Aunt mitsuki and fuyumi were a really good team when it comes to cooking. But they were also keep trying to get me to cook as well.

fuyumi: "Come on izuku you gotta learn this by hand."

izuku: "I am technically using my hands"

I turned my hands to sharp knives. Fuyumi sighed and aunt looked annoyed.

fuyumi: "No you are using your quirk. Which don't count as hands."

mitsuki: "In fact, scientifically speaking they are a different organ are they not? You should know that more than us."

izuku: "....... You don't seem like you would be interested in that."

mitsuki: "I spend enough time with your mother to become a surgeon myself boy. You can't challenge me even if you have some of her knowledge."

izuku: "......... They are hands to me."

mitsuki: "Sure sure, turn them back and grab the knife, we got cutting to do."

I looked at all the vegetables in front of me. then I sighed seeing no escape. after somehow making less mess then before I took the food to the dining room. everyone were there and nana was feeding eri some baby formula while sitting on the couch. 

ryuko: "you seem to be in a good mood shimura-san."

nana: "I havent feed a baby in a while. this is nostalgic."

ryuko: "why so?"

nana: "dont wanna brag about it girls but I am way older than I look."

for a moment midnight and mt lady looked at her. but nana smirked.

nana: "nope I am not telling you my secret."

now the girls that didnt know about her identify looked at her. I mean...... I could make them younger. or look younger I guess. but why was nana talking like that?

after some small talk and some bickering between the women we left for UA. or at least most of us. some heroes left for daily patrols. 

once arriving to the training room they were already present with stella in the middle. nezt to her nezumi was waving at us while motioning me to jump on the arena.