modifications

izuku's POV:

I returned to UA to release the girls from the cocoons. 2 months of upgrade was up and now I have to get them out. behind me were the pro heroes, U.A staff, my 'bodyguards', aunty, fuyumi-san, nana and allmight. kotori and eri were with a the big three who were given a free time by nezumi.

nezumi: "so how are you going to release them?"

izuku: "simple really...."

I simply reached with my tentacles and and connected to the cocoons, I opened them and released the girls. they fell onto the ground. this kinda caused people behind me to get panicked. 

13: "wait why did you let them fall?"

izuku: "to test if this is successful. "

mic: "I dont see how this will help?"

before they could finish however, the girls got up like nothing happened. as I looked closer to them they were the same except their skin was slightly tanned and all of them not had red and black veins going all over their bodies. they were also taller and they were also more muscular then before. 

the first to got up was katsumi. she simply stretched and jiggle around. then rest of them also got up to stretch. as they did, I noticed the other changes too. they all got bustier with himiko having much bigger bust size than before. I blushed looking at them. this was a weird feeling. almost primal. but I wasnt so sure about it so in order to feel at ease I turned my head away.

katsumi: "HOLY SHIT!!!!"

mitsuki: "what is it brat?"

katsumi: "I FEEL FUCKING GREAT!!!"

momo: "shouting aside she is right. I feel amazing. "

himiko: "and so light......"

and suddenly they heard a loud crash. they turned to see hitomi smashed the ground with her fist and there was a decently large greater. everyone, even the girls who undergo the upgrade were shocked to see this.

aizawa: "izuku......... you said you will modify their bodies to contain more quirks........."

izuku: "and I did, those are just byproducts. i enhanced their DNA and nervous systems. they also come with increased bone density, granting them increased durability and slight regeneration. more durable muscle fibers which grant them enhanced speed and strength along with more durability, and enhanced sensory and motor neurons are the cause of their newly highlighted senses and reaction time. before the surgery, I took away all of their quirks. only OFA remains within izumi."

cementos: "slight?"

nezumi: "you need to elaborate a bit more."

izuku: "broken bones would heal in 2 days or so. that is unless I give them extra regeneration quirks."

recovery girl: "THAT STILL 10 TIMES FASTER THAN NORMAL!!!!"

nezumi: "girls!!!"

girls: "what is it principal."

nezumi: "first wear something. and once you are dressed, I expcet you all to the training field. first we will test how strong you got, then we will test your combat prowess. powerloader activate some training robots. they will be needed."

I heard the girls scream and put on some clothes in a hurry. 

nezumi: "if you are clothed we need to go."

yukiko: "alright......... so izuku....."

izumi: " *blush* how do we look?"

I turned to see my wives. first was izumi. she several cm taller. her veins were covering all over her. her body got even curvier with her increased bust size and hip size. her muscles got thinner but also much more denser. her hair become pure green instead of black and green. they were also a lot silkier than before. her eyes were gloving dark green, signifying OFA still in her.