shopping with milfs.

a month has passed and kotori was getting better emotionally. nana finally got moving around again like a normal person. and her being around was great for kotori' mental health since she was in the same situation but in the other end of things. me and allmight looking at those two interacting with each other along with the rest of us.

Mt lady: "those two bonded instantly."

mitsuki: "well on one hand we got a kid that lost his mother and on the other hand a mother that potentially lost her child."

ryukyu: "so that would happen."

mirko: "well there is nothing to worry about. those two are getting along and I think nana can be a great mother figure for him."

mandalay heard that and looked down in shame. she was about the go but I stopped her.

pixiebob: "what is it."

mandalay: "it is nothing."

fuyumi: "no it is not nothing."

mandalay: "I......... I just feel ashamed....... and I am really. I just........ never thought about this. about how she was actually feeling. I .......... did I failed as a parent?"

we looked at her.

midnight: "no you didnt. even if you think you did, you were still trying your best. and there is nothing to be angry about that. nothing to be ashamed off."

we all looked to see nana approaching us while holding kotori's hand.

nana: "tell me. did you ever thought about becoming a mom when kotori entered your life directly? be honest."

mandalay stay silent. nana just stayed stoic but it was clear that she had compassionate feelings.

nana: "the death of your cousin was way too sudden for both of you. you dont just become a parent out of blue."

I looked at her while holding eri in my arms. then aunty mitsuki spoke.

mitsuki: "even if you do, some things take time. and you dont always get things right in the first try, you just have to do it over and over again. trust me. it is a mothers advice."

she smiled again. she then nodded, saying that she will try her best. even more than before. eri was starting to get hungry.

mitsuki: "looks like she is getting hungry."

izuku: "she is."

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

izuku: "who is this?"

ryukyu: "Oh, she must have arrived."

pixiebob: "who?"

ryukyu: "one of my interns. she told me she knew you."

izuku: "what?!"

midnight: "what is her name?"

ryukyu: "nejire hado."

izuku: "...... oh her."

midnight: "wait was she interning with you?"

ryukyu: "Yeah, that was me."

midnight: "huh guess I forgot."

izuku: "for a moment I got panicked. there are not many people that knows me. and bad people are included."

midnight went to open the door and nejire entered the room.

nejire: "MIDORIYA!!!!!"

she rushed at me.