international.

third POV:

david: "are you sure about this toshi?"

allmight: "I am sure dave, he should be able to do it. I am just going to ask him. he is pretty nice....... despite his....... looks and how his powers look." 

david: "ok. I am going to trust on that."

allmight turned off the phone with a smile.

allmight: "now I just need to talk to him"

izumi's POV:

we we re back at home after so long. or at least thats what they said. it didnt feel that long for us maybe felt like a week or two. being is stasis really messed up our sense of time. but here we were back at home. it was even bigger than I remember. or maybe it felt like that due to all the new people around. and one of the biggest surprises was miss shimura. the seventh. and here I was the ninth. 

izumi: "kkyyaaaa!!!!"

nana: "damn toshinara picked such a shorty ahahahahah"

there she was holding my head in a lock. 

himiko: "is she gonna be ok?"

momo: "how is she holding her like that even after the modifications?"

yukiko: "she is the seventh holder remember maybe she is using ofa?"

hitomi: "where is the electricity? doenst izumi generate electricity when she uses it?"

yukiko: "yeah but allmight buffs up when she uses it"

momo: "maybe she is also different?"

on the other side of the room pro heroes were chatting with each other.

katsumi: "I like this woman."

kotori: "mama nana is brutal."

mandalay: "she is kotori."

as she was messing with my hair aunt mitsuki arrived.

mitsuki: "shimura-san as fun as this seems for you let her go. we prepared the dinner."

nana-san let me go while smiling.

izumi: "thank god."

katsumi: "deku"

izumi: "k-kacchan?"

katsumi: "you could have get her off is you were to use that quirk."

izumi: "katchan we are indoors you can expect me to use that quirk here right!?

katsumi: "hmph whatever, but dont get it wrong, I will still beat you and be the number 1"

izumi: "I will aim for it too katchan."

she smirked. much to my surprise. then I remembered her getting telepathic therapy while we were in the chambers.........wait was it mandalay? but when did she had time to do it? she wasnt here at all times to be a body guard? did izuku gave someone else a quirk? 

himiko: "IZUMI!!!!"

izumi: "EEEEKK"

himiko: "dont just stand there sis, dinner is ready."

izumi: "r-right my bad."

they then head to the table. and head to the table. it was big. I can see the joy aunty had on her face. she really liked cooking. while we were all eating aunty talked.

mitsuki: "ready for your first dinner in a long time?"

himiko: "oh we sure are"

mitsuki: "and guess what, izuku did helped out for this."