New day

When I waked up the sun was shining. It was six in the morning. First I opened the widows. Yesterday I called my friend to ask if she could spent a day with Rani. So I could figure things out. I went to the badroom the fresh up, put make- up on. Today was going to be a good day. I picked a blue dress and a cute bag. When I was ready that's  when the bell went. I went down stairs. I opend the door and it was my Friend (Eleana). She was my old neigbor.
Eleana: ''good morning.''
Me: ''Hey, Thank you. I really needed someone to look at Rani when I was gone.''
Eleana: ''You never contacted after your marriage. stupid. You should have at least called me. "
She always called me stupid, but never meant it.
Me: ''Hahaha, Yeah. But I didn't, but I need to go.''
I picked the bus to the city. Dammn that was long a go that I picked the bus. In the city I went to see the advocate. To ask if I could get the devorce. And we could but the the time that we could go seperate ways is over 6 months. I signed the papers and gave it to the Advocate. And then I went to some companies where I could apply for work. But unfortunately I couldn't get any where work. So I went to a cafe . It was already then 4.35PM. I baught a coffe and sat in the cafe.
Suddenly the came a man.
The man: ''Hola hermosa, es esta silla gratis para mí tal vez.'' (hello beautiful, is this chair free for me maybe.)
I learned a long time ago spanish. So I could understand what he was saying. 
Me: ''Si.'' (yes)
The man: '' Hace aún más calor que puedas hablar español. But why do you look sad?'' (It's even hotter that you can speak spanish.)
Me: ''It's just my live is a mess now. I really don't have an idea what to do.''
The man: ''oh sí, lo sé. But how can that be for a beautifull girl as you.'' (owh yeah I know that.)
that's when it got awkard. He was telling so many times beautifull.
The man: ''I don't know if you still know me. But  we met each other a the Aruns welcome home party. I heard that you are getting devorced, is it true?''
Me: ''Yeah, but I don't remeber it.''
The man: ''It's okay. Hi, I am Stefan.''
Me: ''owh okay, Hi I  am Karthika. I am sorry, but I need to go.''
Stefan: '' May I have your number?''
I gave him Aruns phone number. And I left.
Om my god 😂😂. If he call that number he will het Arun on the phone. That would be funny. Maybe I should discuss about our divorce. I have a bad feeling about this divorce. I was under way to home. When I decided to call someone to talk. Should I call my best friend. We didn't talk anymore. But she knows me the best. And she can give the best advices. Unbelievable I am going to call Lara.
The phone went over.
Lara: "hello......."
Me: "hey, Lara. It's Karthika."
Lara: " owhhh."
Me: "yeah, how are you?"
Lara: "with me it's okay. How are you? We didn't speak for a long time."
Me: "yeah I know. That's why I want to talk to you. Can we meant to night? In a restaurant? I will pay for us both."
Lara: " sounds good."
Me: "thank you so much. I will see you at 7pm at out favourite restaurant."
Lara: "okay see you than."
I hang the phone up. After a few minutes I was at my house.
I picked my keys, and opened the door. The house was unbelievable silent. I called Eleana.
Eleana: "hallo, with the nanny of Rani."
Me: " hey, where are you too?"
Eleana: "at the park. Why?"
Me: "nothing, I just arrived at home. But can you take care of her for the night too? Please."
Eleana: "do I have a choice?!"
Me: "no.....haha. But thank you so much."
Eleana: "what do I always say about thank you."
Both: " no thanks to friends!! Hahaah"
Me: "okay. I will call you later."
Eleana: " okay, bye."
I put the phone a way. And looked at the house it was so silent. I feel so bad about this divorce. I picked my phone and called advocate.
My advocate: "hallo, with Sara."
Me: "hi, Sara. It's Karthika. Sorry to disturb you. But are at your office?"
Sara: "yes...."
Me: "can you please cancel the divorce?"
Sara: "yes, but why?"
Me: " I have a bad feeling. And I am following my feeling in this situation."
Sara: "you are doing the best thing that you could do. If you need ideas or help to save this marriage. You can always call me."
Me: " thank you so much."
Sara: "no problem. I need to go. Sorry."
Me: "its okay. Thank you bye."
I hang the phone call. Pffff. This feels so better.  I went to the bad room. Putted a song on. And hopped the shower in. I sang the song along with. I felt so better. The music that I had on was "khairiyat of Arjith Singh." He was my favourite singer. After I was done in the shower. I wrapped a towel around me. And walked the room in. I looked in the closet. I saw a dress it was blue. It was her favourite colour. So I put it on. And put some make up on. And sprayed an scent. The scent loved Arun so much. That was soo cute. The moment when we both sat in the sand on the beach, under the full moon. You could hear the waves. It was so peaceful and beautiful.
I got a call at that moment. I looked at my phone and it was mom.
Me: "hi mom."
Mom: "hallo, darling. How are you and Arun?"
Me: "good."
My mom thought that we were together."
Mom: " me and your dad thought to come and stay a few days you guys."
Me: "owh."
Mom: "we are coming tomorrow."
Me: "sure mom. See you tomorrow!"
I hang up. Oh my god. Why now? Arun isn't at home and Rani is here. How can I explain al this to my mom?

Hallo,

I hope you guys enjoy the story. Thank you so much for reading.
Take care of  each other,

XXXX
ME