The truth behind the deal

Arun: "uhhhhhh............................."
Me: "Arun, just spit it out!"
Arun: "I needed to delivery organs."
Me: "you mean illegal?"
Arun: "yes."
Me: "did you lost your mind? That's a crime."
Arun: "yes. I lost my mind when I fell in love with you and believed that maybe one day I can get an normal loving night with my wife. But no. I can't get it."
Me: "cause your mother is against our marriage. And I don't like our marriage too."
He was silent.

Arun: "yeahh i know."
Me: "what do you mean by you knew."
Arun: "I knew that you didn't liked our marriage. I believed that I could make you fall in love with me. But I was wrong. I am sorry."
I couldn't say a word it was so surprised. Like why would you do that. Arun walked through the door with Rani. I was standing there alone with Ashwin. I looked at him. I didn't know what to say, he didn't too.
Ashwin: "bye."
I went to outside with out saying good bye to Ashwin. I didn't why, but I didn't wanted. There is something about him that it draws to him. Maybe he is really telling the truth.
I saw Arun by his car. Pffff.  I don't want to go with him. It will be so awkward. I stepped in the car. It was silent the hole way to Aruns house.

*arrived at Aruns house*
Arun: "you can stay here unitil we divorced and got  a house.'' 

Me: ''okay,  thank you. Where are you goig to stay? ''

Arun: ''With a friend that I know. ''

Me: ''Okay.'''

I lifted Rani, she fell in sleep in the car. we both went into the house. I putted Rani on the bed. I went to downstair to the kitchen. I sat there. I didn't know what to do.  pffff. It's a mess. But then I got a call of Ashwin. I picked it up.

Me: ''Hello?''

Ashwin: ''Hey, I called you to ask if you know the aswer for my quetion.''

Me: ''Owh yeah, it's uhmmm..... I can't come. And the past that I don't rember it should stay that way. Cause I want put the past behind me and move on. I am sorry for everything that I said.''

Ashwin: "It's okay, I get it. I should move on. That's why I still go on that world rise.''

Me: ''thank you.''

The day went as quick as possible. But I came to see what the price was for me and Rani. Arun brought human blood to Rome (Italy). It was written on a contract that layed on the livingroom table. I couldn't believe it. What are they gonna with human blood? That's the quetion that went through my brain. 

Hey,

This was a  draft, sorry for the late publish. I hope that everyone feeling good. If it isn't so you can always hit me up. I am always open. 

XXXX

Me