P1: The Christmas day

We were chit chatting with a cup of coffee ☕️. It was so fun. Like how it used to be. Just me and Lara. We know each other since the birth. The mother of Lara gave her an hour before me birth. My mom and her mom were also best friends like us. They actually planned to have at the same time us. That's crazy!!! I don't know if we can do that too. Cause her husband is also a bit of a drama. So I guess that it will not happen.

Lara: "so what are we gonna do today? Open the presents together? Like always! Or bake something?"
Me: "maybe we should go to the mall and go for shopping and then come back, bake some cake. After open the presents."
Lara : "that sounds perfect! Just as back in the days when we were younger."
Me : "but first a Christmas dress 👗."
Lara: "of course what else did you thought. I saw some beautiful dress in your wardrobe."
I shake my head. We both went upstairs to my wardrobe. We both chose a dress a red one. I chose a red dress with white dots. It looked hot. I am not even gonna lie. We both were looking good.
Lara : "are we done?"
Me: "definitely!!"
We both went done with our high heels in our hands. Because we didn't wanted to disturb Arun of cours. He was sleeping like a baby. He told me that his family and mine will come today for Christmas. The house will be filled with people.
*we both stepped outside of the house*
Of course it was snowing. But we had some matching jacked on.
Lara : "are we taking the bus as usual or we taking your husbands car?"
Me: "I think the bus. Cause I don't have the keys of the car and maybe I doesn't want that I drive his car."
Lara: "just take it, he won't get mad. He is a sweet person."
How can I say that it is different than she thinks.
Lara: "he is not like my husband."
Me: "okay, we will see what he say."
I really had not a good feeling about this. So we took the car.
I started the car. Lara puts a good song and sing with the song. It was so funny cause she couldn't sing at all.
Me : "do you why I am so happy?"
Lara : "no...., why?"
Me : " I am so happy that you are not a singer, cause you definitely can not sing."
I giggled. 
Lara : " oh come on, I am your best friend. How dare you to tell me that. Hahaha"
She knew that too.
Me: " I only tell the truth."
Lara : "how is your work going?"
Me : "I don't work anymore at Arun's company. I resigned it a few weeks back."
Lara : "why did you do that?"
Me: "look, it was like we were a situation that we were about to divorce. It was awkward to see each other."
Lara : "how are you guys together now?"
Me : "it's complicated."
That's when my phone went off. I take the phone out off my pocket and give it to Lara. Cause I can't pick it up while driving.
Lara: "it's your husband."
Me: "you can put it on the speaker."
Arun: "hey."
Me: "hey, I took your car. Lara and me are going to the shopping mal. So I think will be back at 3 or 4 pm."
Arun: "that's not a problem,honey. I already thought you and Lara would go to the shopping mall. And I had a question, do you need some extra money?"
I looked at Lara, who was totally in shock.
Arun: "maybe a $1000 or $2000? Is that enough? Babe?"
Me: "I have like $200 with me and I think that's enough."
Arun: "okay, if you need something. Just give me a call. Oh, and I will be at the office cause I need to Finnish some things there."
Me: "sure, thanks. Bye!"
Arun: "have good day, sweetie."
And the call ends.
Lara: "he is so sweet. My husband never calls me babe, honey or sweetie. He also doesn't ask me if I need some money if I go to shopping. See, he isn't even mad at you taking his car."
Me: " he never calls me like that too. It's just today."
Lara : "you don't have to lie to make me feel good about my husband."
I didn't continue the conversation anymore. Cause even if I told her that I and Arun aren't that close as she thinks. She wouldn't even believe me. She really thinks I am having a dream marriage. But I don't. We aren't close neither do we do those cute things. And it won't work out with Arun. We both don't belong together! After that only the radio was on. We didn't really talk for the entire ride.

Lara: "look at this dress !!! Omg ! It's just gorgeous!"
Me: "maybe we should get the dress both."
Lara: "YESSSS!"
It was like a royal blue dress. Very long at the end it has like on the waist with diamonds. You could see the beautiful curves.
Me : "we are definitely taking this one."
Lara : "this one are we wearing tonight."
I looked in the mirror and turned around.
Me : "it really looks beautiful."
"There is my beautiful queen!" I recognised the voice. I turned around.
Damon : "I never thought to see you here in the mall."
I was really shocked to see Damon, cause I didn't saw for a few months. Lara was also shocked.
Damon: "I thought I would see you later on the evening."
Me: "www..why are you here?"
I felt nervous, it was going a bit good between me and Arun after he showed up.
Damon : "cause honey, we belong together."
He stroke a piece of hair behind my ear.
Me : "no we don't ."
I took a step back. Cause I didn't want to catch in problems again with him.
Damon : "that's not a problem baby, cause I here to make sure you know that."
I looked at Lara as a sign to help me out of this.  Be she didn't get that sign and continued staring us both.
Me : "look I am not your honey neither your baby. I am still married."
He came closer to me.
Damon : " look mi amora, I know you are married and I know that your marriage isn't going wel. And I know how much I miss you."
At this point I have no idea what to say. He know the situation and he uses the situation.

Hey,
How will this end up? Omg !
This a late update. But the next part will be soon released. I hope you enjoy the story.
With kind regards,
Rakshaya