The office time

I stoot by the car staring the sky. The sun was coming up. I had a bad feeling that something is going to happen. I stepped into my car and drove to Arun office. It was then 8 am when I arrived at the office. By the receptionist stoot Nick.
Nick and the receptionist: "good morning, mam."
Me: "good morning."
I wanted to sign that I am at my shift.
Nick: "you don't have to that."
Me: "oké."
Nick: "your personal assistant that's me. And today you have a appointment with fources chef. At 9am."
I looked at my watch and it showed it was five past eight.
Me: "that's fine. Did they mention why they coming?"
Nick: "no, but I always make a file what they mention in the previous meeting. You can read them."
Me: "can you bring the files in my office."
Nick: " yes , I will."
That's when the phone rang. I looked at the phone. It was the phone of Arun. I stepped into the elevator and picked the call.
Mother-in-law: "Arun, pls don't go. Listen to your mother."
Me: "I am sorry, but Arun is already in flight."
Mother-in-law: "you you...., he went to the army because of you."
The door of the elevator opend and steppend out. I only listened I didn't said a wordt back.
Mother-in-law: "you did this because of his money. If you wanted money, you could have asked him."
She hang up after it. I was searching for the keys when nick came.
Me: "just a moment."
I opened the door, we both went in.
Nick: "this is the file."
Me: "thank you. You can go. If they are here you should be here at the meeting."
Nick: "I will be there. For now I am going."
Nick closed the door behind him. I put the phone on the table. And opened the desk for his laptop. When I saw my photos. I was really confused. Why did he have those photos in his desk. I picked the laptop and closed the desk. I opened the laptop. It asked for a password. Omg, I think he forgot to tell what his password is. What am I going to do? That's when nick knocked on the door.
Nick: "can I come in?"
Me: "come in?"
I stoot up. The chef of fource was there.
Me: "hello. Pls take a seat."

......................................................................................
The meeting went actually wel. They accepted the contract. Then I got a call from a unknown number. I picked up.
Unknown guy: "hello, bro. I am in the city can you pls come to pick up."
Me: "hello, your speaking to Karthika. I am sorry. But who are you?"
Unknown guy: "you mean Karthika. The girl who Arun got married? The girl who my mother hate. Right?"
Me: "uhm, yeah. That's me. So you're the brother of Arun?"
Brother of Arun: "that's true. My mother doesn't hate you only. She hates me too because she wanted me to be a doctor but I am now a maffia boss. And my brother, your husband, told me to live with him. And I don't know where to go. So I called him but you picked it up."
Me: "oh, yeah. Because Arun went to the army today. And he gave me everything to take care of. I will pick you up in an hour."
Brother of Arun: "that's oke. I will wait. See you."
He hang up. Oke. Now, I need to find out what the password is. I opened the drawer. And saw again my photos. Still strange. Closed the drawer. I stoot up and walked to the desk. What there only laid was only my photos. I was thinking. Why can't the password not be mine name. I opened the laptop. And wrote my name "Karthika". And it opened it. I closed the laptop. Putted in my bag to bring it to my house and look at some contacts that were send to me. I closed everything. I went to the office of nick.
Me: "Nick, can I come in?"
Nick: "yes come in."
When i opened the door, the receptionist came from the office. That was most strange because she never come from her place.
Me: "Nick. I need to go. I will be back in an hour."
Nick: "oke."
I left the Bilding. I picked my keys out of my handbag. I drove immediately to the train station. I called the brother of Arun.
Brother of Arun: "hello."
Me: "hello,  i am at the train station. Where are you?"
Brother of Arun: "wait there I will come there."
Me : "oke."
I waited, a few minutes later came he. And he looked exactly like Arun.
Brother of Arun: "hey. You must be the wife of Arun."
Me: "yeah that's true."
On my way here. I arranged a apartment for him.
Me: "I parked in the next street."
Brother of Arun: "that doesn't matter."
Me: "I arranged a apartment for you. It's my friends apartment. She is on vacation for a year. So you can stay there."
Brother of Arun: "that's fine. Where do you and Arun live?"
Me: "in a tiny apartment with one bedroom."
Aruns brother: "what?! He have a own office, right?"
Me: "no that's not true. He is the chef of the office. his best friend is owner."
Aruns brother: "what about this car? Look like really expensive?"
Me: "that's right. His best friend gifted him this car."
Aruns brother: "oh. So he lied about everything."
Me: "I don't like to lie but yes. It's true."
He was the hole ride to the apartment quite. I didn't trust him and I am gonna move to Aruns house. I don't know it feels not right live with my parents after my marriage. We arrived.
Me: "it's on the third floor. Can you lift the bag to the third floor?"
Aruns brother: "yes I can. If you start walking."
Me: "sure."
Everything that he said made it so uncomfortable. Maybe it's because he look like Arun.
*10 minutes later*
I opened the door.
Me: "I can trust you with the things of my best friend?"
Aruns brother: "yes, you can."
He looked around.
Aruns brother: "I think you best friend have a basic salary. If I sale the things I can't get anything out of it. But you."
Me: "huh?!"
Aruns brother: "nothing."
He winked at me.
I.have. To. Get. Out. Of. Here.
Me: "I am going I will come back with some food."
Aruns brother: "sure thank you."
I left the bilding so quick as I could. That's when my phone rang. It was nick.
Me: "hello. With Karthika."
Nick: "hello, mam. Are you coming everyone gone."
Me: "Nick I am on my way."
Nick: "thank you. I will wait."
I hang up. I took the car and went to office to close the door.
*after 5 minutes*
I closed the door.
Nick: "tomorrow you have a meeting at 8 o'clock in the morning. And this is the file of the previous meeting."
Me: "thank you so much for helping me out."
Nick: "no problem."
Me: "did you came with the buss?"
Nick: "yes."
Me: "I can bring you at home?"
Nick: "no thanks I will go by myself."
Me : " oké, see you tomorrow."
I took the car, when I got a call named Ramy.
Me: "hallo, with Karthika."
Ramy: "hallo. It's Ramy. Your husband told me to come to the house. Clean it and make food for you. And I am standing by your door."
Me: "I am on the way. See you."
Ramy: "bye."
I was on my way to Aruns place.

What is going to happen?