The worse night

The man came in.
The man: "are you ready?"
Me: "yes, but-
The man: "no, there isn't a but. You are coming."
Me: "but why?"
The man: "cause you are hot 🥵. And I kidnapped you. Plus your husband needs to sign the damn papers."
Me: "whatever."
He joint mine wrist with his wrist with a rope.
Me: "why the rope?"
The man: " what would I do if you escape?"
Me: "you will kill Rani?"
The man: "good girl, you actually understand it."
What a creep is he.
He took me to his car. Where stoot 2 other mans (in black of course).
We both sat in the car (close).
The man: "you know, I love the colour black."
I remained silence .
The man: "you look beautiful in that dress."
I still didn't wanted to talk to him. How dare he kidnap me. Pfffff.
The man: "I know that there is so much on your mind right now. But you can at least talk."
Me: "no. First of all you kidnap me and then you forced to go with you on a date. Do you think that good?"
The man: "no but...... understand me, I did this for this deal. And it's not only me that said to kidnap you. There are more people involved then you think."
Me: "I don't believe you!"
The man: " don't believe me than. Cause I don't give anything."
I was the hole ride silent. He talked a lot, but I didn't listen to him at all.

*after an hour*
We were at the beach. We both stoot at the beach. It was so beautiful the beach and full moon 🥵. But I was still bonded to him with that rope.
The man: "you are so beautiful in the moon light."
Me: "do you know what beautiful is?"
The man: "yes, you."
Me: "nooo, ieuwwww. I meant that you can free me cause I will not escape."
The man: "why taking the risk? And we are pretty close. That's the amazing part."
Me: "you can trust me."
The man: "no. Don't even try. Cause I will not."
Me: "pff. Please, cause it hurt my wrist."
The man looked first at one of his mans. And then he looked at me.
Me: "you have Rani. I will not escape. Trust me."
The man freed the rope. That felt so beter. I sat next to him without saying a word. Staring at the moon.
The man: "I was married, I had one kid. I loved them both. But then Arun came in my live like as a friend. We hang out together at my house often. That went so like for more a year. After it my wife tried to avoid me and didn't like me to touch her. Do you know why?"
Me: "no."
The man: "I asked her one day, why she was acting so weird. She told me that she was in love with Arun."
Me: "what?!"
The man: "yes, you heard me right she fell for him. One side. He didn't even did something for it."
Me: "yeah, he so handsome, cute, sweet, gentle—
The man: "hey! We aren't making advertisements."
That when I released that I was drooling.
The man: " that why I hate him so much. He get al the girls. But he don't want them. Cause he loves you. But you didn't give him a change. You just didn't liked the way you married to him. And that's why you hated him. And you blamed him for everything and nothing. Without knowing what you felt."
I was silent cause what he told me was true.

Me: "how do you know so much?"
The man: "cause I was your friend too in high school."
Me: "high school?!"
The man: "yes, and we were lovers back then."
Me: "don't lie."
The man: "I don't lie. I am telling you the truth. We were both in a bad accident. You lost your memory and needed a surgery in Amerika. After I didn't return for 15 years. I came one day at your house but your parents didn't let me in. They didn't wanted me to speak to you. That why you don't remember."
I was thinking would it be true what he is saying. I actually really don't have an idea what he is talking. And it doesn't even match with my feelings and personality.
Me: "I don't believe you!"
The man: "then I will tell you."
He pointed with his finger to mine lap.
The man: "you have there a birthmark. Don't lie and think about it."
I thought about it. And I remember a birthmark on my lap. He was telling the truth.
Me: "yes, it's true. But if you saw the birthmark when I was dressing up."
The man: "you think I am like that type of man. I wouldn't do that. I know it because you showed me on a summer day. We even did it on that day. It was so amazing. And you don't remember it."
Wtf is he talking. Now it's going to an other side.
Me: "i still don't believe you."
The man: "right, you don't believe me because I am the bad guy here."
Me: "I don't believe you because you don't look trustworthy."
The man grab mine hand, pulled me into the car.

We both were silent on the way back.
*3 hours later*
We arrived at a old castle. He grabbed my hand again and pulled me trough the castle to a room.
Me: "I want to see Rani."
The man: "no."
That's when I grab his handed.
Me: "then I will not let you go. I want to see her. She can't sleep alone."
The man: "cant she or don't you?"
Me: "she can't."
The man: "HEY, CLOSE THE DOOR."
Told to one of his man. One of them closed it.
The man: "what are you gonna do with me?"
He looked at my hand that still was holding his hand.
I let go his hand.
Me: "you are creep. You know I am married to your friend or something whatever you called."
The man: " and you are my love of my live."
Me: "what?!"
The man: "I mean the past lover."
How can he be like this. I sat on the bed staring at a window that was on the platform. The moon was shining so beautiful and I am sitting here with this stupid man who thinks that I fell for him in the past. Then why can't I remember anything.

Hey,
This a new update on the previous update. I think there will be an update tomorrow. Thank you for reading. Please stay healthy and take care of each other.

Xoxo
Me