Is Arun married?

It was 8pm, Arun was sitting on the couch. I didn't know how to begin.
Arun: " only to clarify, you called me to stare at you?"
Me: "uhm no. Actually not. I have a question and I don't know how to ask."
Arun:"don't worry. Just begin from the begin".
Me :" you won't be mad at me?"
Arun: "Naha, I won't."
Me:" oké. It's about the kid in the restaurant."
Arun:" oke, what's about it?"
Me:" actually, I saw her at the mall. And I asked why her kid called you "daddy". She told me that she was your wife."
I saw his face changing.
Arun:" so.....?"
Me:" is that true."
Arun:" will you believe if I no?"
Me:" I don't know."
Arun: * smiled* "then I don't have to say anything, right?"
Me: "no I didn't—
Arun interrupted me.
Arun: *telling very angry* "you don't believe me, that's alright. I don't have any words."
Me: " no I believe you, but that kid is calling you dad. What should I expect?"
Arun went to the door.
Me: " wait you didn't told me, where are you going,"
Arun: " I think it's very clear for me. You don't believe me. So I am going. Call me when you wanted to hear the real story!"
I was standing in the door way, seeing Arun how he stepped into his car.
I went inside. I heard the phone ringing. I looked at my phone and it was my mom. So I picked call up.
Me:" hey mom, how are you doing?"
Mom: "I'm good. Your auntie wants to talk."
Auntie: " hello sweetheart, do you know me?"
Me: " actually not really."
Auntie: "I last saw you when you was 5 years. And now you are going to marry. The time flies."
Me: " yeah, next week is the marriage. Are also coming Antie?"
Antie: " no, because my daughter is pregnant. So I am going next week to Australia."
Me: " congratulations Antie, your going to be grandmother."
Antie: " thank you honey. I will give the phone to your mother".
Me:" oké."
Mom: " did you get the job?"
Me: " yes I got the job".
Should I tell it is Arun. No I will tell her when she is at home.
Me:" mom, when are you coming home?"
Mom: " I don't know, your father wants to spent more time with his brothers".
Me: " oh oké."
Mom: " did you eat?"
OMG, I forgot to eat my dinner.
Me : " no I didn't eat."
Mom: " go first eat your dinner. I will call you later."
Me: " oké, good night mom."

I ate my dinner. And went to my room, I looked at my alarm it showed that it was 11pm. I changed into pyjamas. I looked at my phone, I hadn't received any texts. So I went to my bed. I fell asleep soon after.

* morning 8pm*
I went to my badroom.
*after 20 minutes of showering*
I picked mine work dress. And looked at the clock. Had two hours before mine shift. So wanted to go to cafe where I can get a breakfast. I took the buss to the mall. I entered the cafe. I ordered a thee and sandwich. I sat there waiting for my breakfast. But then a old friend sat next to me.
Dylan: " hey. I didn't know that you live here."
Me: " I move here a year ago with my parents."
Dylan: *with a big smile* " I wanted to tell you something for like years."
Then the waitress gave us our breakfast.
Me: " thank you"
Me: "so, what's it?"
Dylan: " i really love you, I want to start something. What do you think?"
I was really in shock. But then Arun stoot by the table. I think he heard everything. Stoot up.
Arun: "so, what should I think about this? Huh?"
Me: "oh my gosh, Arun. Don't think like that. He is mine school friend."
Arun: " right your school friend. Who just admitted that he have feelings for you."
Dylan: " who are you, man? And why are talking like that to her?"
Arun: " mind your own business, bro."
Dylan: " when I admitted my feeling for her. Her business is my business become. So don't tell me to mind mine business."
Arun: " you don't know who am I. You should not do it because it's not your problem. I am het future husband."
Dylan: " is that true, Karthika?"
Me: " yeah that's true. I was just going to tell that I got in engaged. I am really sorry."
Dylan: "that's so good to hear. What was your name?"
Arun: " Arun".
Dylan: " yeah right. Have a happy live with your beautiful wife."
He left the cafe. Arun sat next to me.
Arun: " really nice to hear this."
I sat down.
Me: "so, are your going to tell who Lia is for you?"
Arun: " I want to tell you but you won't believe me."
Me: " maybe I will believe after hearing your story."
Arun: "oke, I will tell. It began at my university, we were al in the last year. When Lia's friend, rose, told that she loved me and wants to be mine. I told her that I liked her as a friend not as lovers. We had at the weekend a party of a friend. Her friend Lia had a secret relationship. I did know about it because we were all friends. She came three weeks later, when it was our exam week, she only told me that she was pregnant and the baby was from jay (her secret boyfriend). She told me too that she told it to jay. He broke up with her. So, I told her to take an abortion, she didn't wanted because her culture. The next day she told to everyone that she was pregnant with my baby and that she had a secret relationship with me. Everyone believed her because I was single. One day she and her friend rose came to my apartment. And told to me that this was her payback to me. Because I told her no. But she also told me that her friend will appear with the kid when i began to date someone. Do you believe me?"
Me: "I don't know."
Arun: "oke. Are you coming? Then we can both can go to the office."
Me: " I think it's best that I take the buss."
Arun: "oke, I will see you at the office."
He stand up. And went to cash desk, he payed something. I picked my things and went to the cash desk. I told them I want to pay. The man who stoot at the cash desk told me that the sir who sat with me paid already. So I went to the buss. I must wait 10 minutes for the buss.

Does Karthika believe Arun? Is that the truth?