Leaving for the army

He did the radio on, the song was "come closer by ino Ganga." And he started the car. He actually liked the song, I saw it on his face. A few minutes later, he got a call of his mother.
Me: "wait, I will pick it and I will put the call on loudspeaker."
I did the phone call on loudspeaker.
Mother-in-law: "Arun Kartiraj! Listen to me. Me and your dad found a perfect daughter-in-law."
Arun: "mom, I really love you but I am already married. And you know. You two made a discussion to not come to my marriage that's all right. But don't begin to talk about an other marriage."
Mother-in-law: "do you know what?! You will experience that this marriage was a bad discussion and you will come to us. And then you will do what we say and with not a one single wordt against it."
Arun: "no, that will not happen. And I am going in the army for a year and I am going tomorrow."
Mother-in-law: "see, I told you."
Arun: "what....?"
Mother-in-law: "what did your wife tell to you about this thought?"
Arun wanted to tell something but he didn't.
Mother-in-law: "that's what I thought. She didn't said something. She would have told "oke". It doesn't care to her because she hate this marriage and she hate you too. When came to know that she hated you and the marriage we wanted to stop. And you are so naive to not accept the trut. And now your now married to her."
Arun: "can you pls disconnect the call?"
Me: "yes."
I disconnected the call. But only what I can think was "why did he married me?" If he knew the truth. And maybe also that I wanted to divorce him after a year. And this army helped me to not be with him this hole year.
Arun: "uh, never mind what my mother told you. She will accept you."
Me: "I don't think so."
Arun: " don't worry. So, what's your favourite song?"
Me: "I don't have a favourite song."
Arun: "and the most liked food?"
Me: " pasta. And yours?"
Arun: "everything that you can cook."
Me: "uhm......"
Then falls the silence.
*10 minutes later*
We both stepped out, I wanted to pick my keys out of my bag when my mom opens the door.
Mom: "hello, come in."
I was a bite of confused because most of the time my mother is lazy. If someone was at the door, mine father of I go to take it. So we went inside.
Mom: "the food is ready. We go eat."
Arun: "I think your daughter is starving."
Omg I was really starving. How did he know. I looked into his direction when he winked at me.  I think that I blushed at that moment.
When we were done it was 9pm.
Arun: "hun, can we go?"
Me: "yeah, sure."
I think when he called me hun, I got really warm 🥵. 
Me: "ma, I see you tomorrow."
Mom: "why are you coming?"
Arun: "I will tell it. It's because I am going to the army for a year."
Mom: "why? You two are just married."
Arun: "my friend needed some help."
Mom: "you can help your friend then will no one tell something about it. And it's a year."
Me: "mom. It's oke. It's very nice to help someone else who need it the most. Bye."
I looked at him, he was speechless.
Me: "are you coming or do prefer to stand there, Arun."
He turned his head to me very shocked.
Arun: "yes. Come."
He stepped into his car. After 30 minutes of ridding. we arrived at his house.
Arun: "I need to tell you something and show it."
Me: "oke."
I followed him to a room. There was a table, a file cabinet and som many files. Arun picked a bag up. In the bag sat documents.
Arun: "can you put here a signature?"
Me: "why...?"
Arun: "it says that you are the boss for a year."
Me: "why me?"
Arun: "cause I trust you the most in my office. So sign it."
Me: "I think that's a bad idea."
Arun: "nah, there will also nick with you. He is very experienced."
I signed the papers.
Arun: "look here lays all the documents. If you need one you should come here. Uhmm...., what should I tell you more? Ah, this is the key of my drawer there in is my laptop. In this stick I explain everything. So read it very well and if you have questions ask it to nick."
Me: "oké."
I took the stick and put it in my bag.
Arun: " you can sleep on the bed where you yesterday also slept."
Me: "oké."
Arun: *smiled* "sweet dreams."
Me: "thank you."
He locked the door of the room. And went to his room. I went to the bedroom. I changed into pyjamas. I set the alarm on 5am. And laid on the bed. I fell asleep.

*5am in the morning*
I waked up when went to the badroom I saw Arun half naked. I think that's when I blushed for the second time. I think that he noticed it also.
Arun: "thanks."
Me: "why?"
Arun: "that i have seen that blush on you face."
I didn't know what to say. So I went inside the badroom. I brushed mine teeth. And went to the bedroom and changed. I packed my things. And he waited for me at the door. He closed the door. And went to the car. He laid his bag into the car.
Arun: "here. You can ride."
He gave me the keys of his car. I took the keys from him. I started the car. And began to ride. I felt a bit nervous.
We arrived at the airport at 7am.
Arun: "thank you. I will go further by myself."
Me: "do you need to go?"
Arun : *smiled a bit* "yeah, of course I should go. Do you think you will miss me?"
Me: " no, not like that. It's just the feeing."
Arun: "oke, I am going before I come late. And it's just a year."
I walked to the door.
Arun: *shouted* "I LOVE YOU!!!!"
And went inside.

What is that feeling? What is going to happen? Does the family of Arun know that the office is on the name of his wife? What is Aruns mom going to do? How far will Aruns mom go to replace Karthika?