Date evening

Arun opens the door of the car. I stepped into the car.That's when Lisa saw me step in the car with Arun. She was very Angry, at me because she thought that I was stealing her man. But that wasn't true at all. I didn't felt any chemistry between me and Arun. I saw her at the window, looking at me and Arun. Who was talking to me.

*10 minutes later*
We went inside the restaurant.
Arun:" can I have the menu?"
Waitress gives him a menu.
Arun:" I think you like more sweets, right?"
Me:" that's right"
Arun: "pls one of the lovers".
Waitress:" sure, sir".
Thought by my self should I tell him that I don't feel anything or not. It didn't felt good to tell. Maybe he will be mad at me. The waitress put the sweet on the table. I looked at him confused. But he smiled at me. Oh my gosh, why is he so cute when he smiles.
Arun:" enough staring, don't you wanna something?"
Me:" uhm, yes."
He gives me a little spoon.
Me: " thank you"
When I wanted to take a bite, then came a  little girl to our table.
The little girl: "daddy".
Oh my gosh, she called Arun "daddy". I looked more confused at him. He looked at me, and didn't told anything. Then there came a woman. She said to her kid:" hey, I told you should not go to Arun. He isn't you dad."
She took her kid to outside.
Arun: "so, how was your first day of work? Wasn't that boring, right?"
Me: " no it wasn't that boring."
Arun: " oke".
We both ate the sweet. He payed for it.
Arun: " should I drop you at your house?"
But then I saw the same women with the kid at te end of the street. I thought I wanna know about it more.
Me: " I think I am going to the mall. One of my friend is also coming."
Arun: " that's oke. Be save. I will see you tomorrow at office."
Me: " yeah sure. See you."
I saw him walking to his car. I walked to the women at the end of the street.
Me: " hi, can I ask something?"
The women: " yeah, sure. What is it?"
Me: " why called your son my boss "daddy"? Because he told me that didn't marry someone."
The women was still for a moment.
The women: " oh sweetheart, so you don't know it."
Me: " what do you mean?"
The women: " look your boss is my husband. *she let her wedding ring see*"
Me: " oh I see".
Omg, he didn't tell me had married someone. Maybe this women can lie.
Me: "what's your name, mam?"
The women: "my name is Lia covid."
Me: " oké. I need to go to an appointment. So I will see you around."
The women: " bye".
I walked to the mall. And called Arun.
Arun:" hallo, your speaking with your future husband."
Me:" uhm, hi. Can I talk to you?"
Arun:" my wife can always talk to me".
Me :"can you come to mine house? After an hour."
Arun:" yeah, I will be in an hour at your house."
Me:" thank you."
Arun:" see you soon honey."
I hang up without saying bye. I saw the buss to bailly street. So stand up and ran to the buss. It will always take 45 minutes from the mall to my house. I picked my earphones, I wanted to listen to music.
*45 minutes later*
I was at my house. I take my keys out of my bag. And open my house. It was so quiet without my parents.

What will Arun say about Lia? Is Lia really his wife? Is the marriage of Karthika still going?