Wedding day

*morning*
At 6pm is the marriage and at 10pm the party. I tried to tell it to my mother but she didn't believed me.  I looked at my alarm it showed that it was 11am. I walked to the badroom, I took a shower. And in a towel did I left the badroom my I didn't expect upstairs. But then I saw Dylan. Coming from downstairs.
Me: "what are you doing here?"
Dylan: *he turns to the wall* "I am here for you, I will wait her."
I went to my room. And dressed simple.
And went to the stairs. I saw him waiting.
Me: "yes, what do you want?"
Dylan: "what I really want is, that you cancel this marriage but I think that you won't because he is rich and I am not. Right?"
Me: "no, are you crazy? I don't marry him because of that. IT'S A ARRANGE MARRIAGE!!!!"
Dylan: "I love you so much. If you just cancel this marriage, I will marry you."
Me: "no, can't I already told you. And you are now with Lara."
Dylan: "oké, it's your chose. If you cancel the marriage I will not tell Arun about our affair."
Me: "what are you talking. We were just friends."
Dylan: "it's your discussion.bye, see you at the wedding." 
Ugh.
At 12am I went upstairs to wear my sari 🥻and Jewell's. We all left the house at 2pm. It was 3 hours riding from our house to the beach. Maybe Dylan will stop this marriage. I hate Arun.
*three hours later*
I stepped out of the car. Some people had arrived. Then I saw Dylan. He came over to me.
Dylan: "hi, how was your ride?"
Me : " it was oke."
Dylan: "oke. So, are you gonna stop this marriage?"
Me: " I can't. I told you."
He grab my hand hand pulled me to Arun. Arun hated him.
Dylan: " oh, hey groom."
Arun: "what do you want?"
Dylan: "I don't want anything from you. But I want to tell you something and you will be shocked."
Arun: " tell it."
And look at me.
Dylan: "I may the friend of your fiancé but I had some secret time with her that doesn't counts as friends time. It's like husband and wife time."
Arun: "and you think I would believe you."
Dylan: " yeah."
Arun: " and you think that I will stop this marriage. Naha. Never."
Dylan went to the drink table. We both didn't tell a wordt.
Arun: "I didn't believe it because I believe in you. And I believe that you will tell the truth."
He went to his friends. I stood al alone. At 6pm begon the ceremony. At 7mp was it done. I got married. I sat alone on the beach. But then Arun came.
Arun: "hey, are you coming? We will come late at a party."
Me: "where was your family? I haven't seen your family?"
Arun: " uh."
Me: "it oke if you don't wanna say."
Arun: "they didn't liked you. They wanted to stop this marriage. They said if the marriage is going further we will not be there."
Me: "oke. Are you coming?"
Arun: "yes."
*30 minutes later*
We arrived at the part together.
Lara came to with Dylan.
Me: "hey Lara. How are you?"
Arun: "hey, do you wanna something to drink?"
Me: "the same."
Arun: " oke ."
Lara: " I am good."
Arun went to the drinking table. Dylan stood next to her.
Me: "did you know that Dylan and I had a good night last week?"
Lara: "what are you talking?"
Me: " yeah you heard me right."
Dylan: " no that's not true. What are you talking?"
On my way to the party I called a friend of ours to act like she had a relationship wit him.
Mini: "she isn't the only one. He Brooke up with me. He told me that he had a better girl than me. I can't believe it is you."
Lara: "OMG, Dylan. I believed you. I chose you over my friend."
Dylan: "honey, everything that they say isn't true. They are jealous of us, babe."
Lara : "mini never lies to me. I believe her and not you. Thank you so much."
Mini: " no problem. Are you coming to the dance floor?"
Lara: "yessssss!!!!!"
Me: " no, i will come what later."
Mini: " oke."

Me: "See. You and Lara aren't now a couple. Trust is the biggest role in a relationship.
Arun: "here."
Me: "thank you. What is it?"
Arun: "it's cola. Is there something?"
Me: " no it's nothing."
Dylan: " yes, there is. I think your wife have a eye on me."
Me: "uhm, no. We are just friends ."
Arun: "oke."
But then he introduced me to his friends and family and I did the same. After the party, we went to my house. But from the hall to my house was it 4 hours ridding.

What will happen?