The art of seduction.

Start from the beginning

I smiled. “I want to do this.” I reassured him before taking hold of him. His eye fell shut as he moaned. I slipped my hand against him quickly, his moaning grew louder. I watched the way his lips parted as he panted. The way his eyes shut tightly together. I took a calming breath before placing his shaft into my mouth. His eyes opened and he watched me. My head bobbed up and down as I continued to tease him. He gripped the back of my head and pulled me off of him.

Before he could explain why or I could question him, he released himself. Some of the warm liquid landing on my shoulder.

He sighed. “That felt so good.” He smiled.

“It did?” I felt my face redden for what must’ve been the millionth time. He nodded. He picked me up and positioned me so that I was straddling again.

“There’s another way to seduce me.” He said quietly.

“What’s that?” I asked confused. Why was I so inexperienced?

“Playing with yourself.” He smirked.

I glared at him stunned. “Wha…what?”

“It’s easy.” He insisted. “Just touch yourself.” His eyes were mocking and his lips were curled into a teasing smile.

“Um, okay.” I said biting my lower lip.

“Close your eyes.” He directed me. I did. “Now just imagine me touching you.” So I did. I imagined his hands fondling my breast. “Now imagine my hands going lower.” He guided my hand into my shorts. “Rub yourself.” He instructed. I moaned as he watched me. I felt my face heat up because I was into it. Because he was enjoying this. “Does it feel good, Abby?” He whispered huskily.

“Y-yes.” I moaned. Pacen’s lips were on mine. He kissed me roughly before pulling my hand out of my shorts. He parted his lips from mine and stuck my fingers in his mouth. He licked them clean while keeping his eyes on mine.

“Is that enough for tonight or do you want to go any further?” He asked sexily. I knew that if I continued with this, we’d end up having sex and I loved him, but I knew I wasn’t ready for it. Not now.

“That’s enough.” I said in a small voice.

He chuckled before lifting me up and throwing me on the bed. “Get some sleep.” He said as he headed into the bathroom.

Pacen’s P.O.V

I was exhausted after that date. Amy just wasn’t understanding that I was over her. I wanted to be with Abby and no one else. As I strolled in to my bed room Abby was climbing into bed.

“Abs?” My voice fluttered through extremely silent bedroom.

“Yeah?” She whispered. 

“Are you alright? You seemed pretty upset earlier.” I asked as I tore off my pants. 

Yeah, I’m fine. Just tired.” She said halfheartedly. And I knew she was feeling just as guilty as I felt. We both knew that the way things were going were horrible on both accounts. I mean, I would never want anyone to cheat on me, but it was different with Abby and Amy. I’d only been attracted to Amy in a very distant past. I should’ve owed up and chosen love over lust, but I kept thinking about what everyone else would think. And that’s what messed things up. Caring what other people would think.  

“So…do you want to do stuff tomorrow?” I asked almost desperately. I needed her. Couldn’t she tell? I wanted to hold her. I wanted to feel her body against mine.

She sat up to watch me. A wave of lust passed through her eyes. “Or we could do stuff now.” She sounded nervous.

I smiled at her and released a heavy sigh of relief. Slowly I rose until my lips met hers. Instantly I felt my breathing rising and my heartbeat racing. She tangled her fingers in my hair. It felt amazing to have her this close to me. I brought her on top of me until she was straddling me. I needed her closer. My hands cupped her butt. My hands trailed up. I took off her shirt and relieved her beautiful breast. I smiled up at her as I unclasped my bra. I watched as her cheeks heated up. She looked adorable whenever she blushed. I took one breast in my hand and the other in my mouth. She moaned as my tongue flicked against her nipple. “Pacen.” She whispered. I kept my eyes on her as she panted. I wanted to see her expression as I gave her pleasure. She ran her fingers though my hair.