I've known tiana since I was in the sixth grade and she was in seventh. I was the same as I am now just I didn't like to fight or get into any altercation. That is until I met tiana. At first she was so sweet and always took up for me and would buy me things at the canteen and help me get into games with out paying. After like three months she started taking control over me.

My first fight was all because of her. The girl wanted to fight tiana but tiana at the time only had one more strike and if she got into any more trouble she'd be expelled from school. She told me that if I didn't fight the girl she was gone fight me and that if I lost she was gone beat my ass. At the time I only weighed 90.2lbs and was 4'10 and the girl was about my height but weighed more.

I admit I was scared of tiana. She was like 5'3 and had big titties and had a lot of extra weight behind her with a stomach. She would've fucking crushed me. So I fought the girl and won. After that it's like I became tianas puppet I was and still do what she says when she says do it and how she wants it done.

Only difference now is I'm not scared of her I feel sorry for her. At home she's all alone her parents don't pay attention to her and she is lonely. I have a big heart so why would I leave her when she already has nobody. I have a mother and a father who are happily married and I have a baby brother Jayden who is 3 years old. She has nobody.

Over the years I've become insecure about myself mostly because of tiana's criticism. I'm now 5'1 and I weigh 134lbs. I hate it so much. I'm have size 30c breast and I have thick thighs with a oversized ass. Although my stomach is flat I still hate the rest of my body.

Tiana told me that guys don't like over weight girls like me. So tiana came to the conclusion that I should wear sweats and over sized shirts and that I should just wear oversized clothes period.

So now all I wear are baggy clothes and sneakers. I'm very insecure about my weight and body.

Academically though I'm still an all A's student. I'm real quiet I sit in the back of class and just observe. My only friend is tiana and she likes it that way.

After paying for our things we walk out the store with kentrell and his friends behind us. I'm holding the bags while tiana walks ahead of me. Kentrell runs up to walk beside her while the rest walk behind them and in front of me. All except three.

I'm looking down but I can feel him staring at me so I look up at him "why you staring?" I ask before looking away and ahead seeing the dark skin guy and the big eared guy play fighting. "Why you let ha control you?" He finally spoke making me shake my head "she's not controlling me....that's just how she is" I mumble looking down again.

"Well why you stay why not find another friend?" I look up at the sky then back ahead of me as we cross the street "because... I'm her only friend.....plus she doesn't mean to act the way she does.....she just..can't help it. I'm truly all she has why would I leave her all by herself?"I say looking at him.

He shakes his and chuckles lowly "nah she can help it, she just know that you a good person and you not gon leave her so she takes advantage" he says making me think. Maybe he's right maybe she is taking advantage of me.

"Your probably right. Maybe she is using me but I still can't see myself leaving her by her lonely. Your just an outsider looking in when we're alone she's really sweet and kind she's just been so hurt and let down by her family that she acts the way she does".

Three looks at me and nods "maybe so...but still you seem like a sweet girl why take it out on you?" I shrug my shoulders and look forward I see we're coming up to her house.

Just as I'm about to say something to three I'm stopped "DAMN LIYAH COME ON IM FUCKING HUNGRY!!" Tiana turns around and yells at me. All the boys turn around and look at me with pity. I look up at three to see him mugging her "it's okay... I'll talk to you another time" I say lowly giving him a side hug making him hug me back. "Say ima text you so answer" he says pulling away I smile and nod before following behind tiana in the house.

Three3️⃣3️⃣

I watch as Aaliyah closes the door behind tiana shaking my head. Gang turns and looks at me "wassup wit shorty she bout quite as hell" boomer said making kd nod "yeah and why she letting tiana big ass punk ha" kd said making me look at him before we start walking down the street.

"I asked the same thing she said she okay wit it but I'm not" trell turns and looks at me "why not...you'n know her" I shrug looking at him "so,I don't got to know ha to feel bad for ha". He nods looking forward "she tell you why she let tiana punk ha?" Kd asked "yeah she said she feel bad for tiana and that she really all tiana got so she not gon just leave her by herself when she already down" I say as we approaching my house.

They all turn and look at me and I nod "damn she must got a good heart cuz I know I woulda cut that bitch off" boomer said making us nod. We walked on tha porch and sat down. I sat by tha door and trell and kd sat on the two seater chair while boomer sat next to me. "So she just ha friend out of pity?" Trell asked and I shook my head "nah ion think that's it I think she see sum we don't" I say as Ben walks up on the porch.

"Wassam pussies" he said making us mug his ass as he dapped is up. "What y'all talm bout?" He asked sitting on the porch railing "Tiana puppy" kd said tryna be funny "she got a name nigga" I said "well since you care so much what's ha name?" He said pushing up his thin ass frames. "Aaliyah" I say sitting back. "Damn I thought you was just talking, you must really like ha if you took the time to get ha name and remember"boomer said making kd and trell nod.

"Hold up you talm bout light skin curly hair always got on sweats Aaliyah?" Ben asks with his face scrunched up. "Yuh" kentrell said nodding "I had like two classes with ha last year...shit she was my partner like five times" he said nodding.

"I bet she bout dumb asl" kd said making me mug him and Ben shake his head "nah shawty smart asf and she sweet. They had her helping out the whole class, to tell the truth ion even think that was ha class I think she was just helping out students that needed their grades boosted" he said. "Well damn she shoulda been in kentrell class maybe he wouldn't have dropped out" kd said making us laugh except trell.

"But yeah she nice asf she don't make you feel slow when you'n know sum she'll sit there and hype you up. Had me happy asf in that class" Ben said smiling "whatchu like ha a sum?" Boomer asked exactly what I was thinking "nah she cute and allat but she just cool asf even though she quite asl. She funny asf once you get to know ha"

The rest of the day we just chilled we eventually smoked.

Aaliyah💕

Once we got in tiana room she shut the door and I sat in ya bed. "You think I should give kentrell a chance?" She asked as she sat down beside me Indian style "yeah, I mean....he seems like a cool dude" I say taking my water out of the bag. " yeah you right plus he got big dick energy" she said making us both laugh.

"Didn't you have a class wit him?" I shook my head and put my bottle down "no I had class with his friend Ben I barely seen kentrell" I said as she took the snacks out of the bag. "Oh but girl how bout he want me to come chill wit him tonight" she said handing me a bag of chettos "are you gon go?" I ask opening the bag as she opens her sour candy.

"NoPe" she said popping the p. "Ima make him wait...you know...to make him want me more" she said nodding "good that way he don't think you easy" I say and she nods.

I ended up staying over there until about 10 o'clock then I went home.

{ AALIYAH  }