Shot 14

Mihir goes to the management office and tells them about ishita disappearance... He demands cctv footage but management denies stating that its against rules...

Mihir threatens them and ask them to give him the footage or else he will leak the news that patient is kidnapped from your hospital and hospital name will be spoiled...

But they were not agreeing.. Mihir calls his police friend. Due to polkce involvement management agrees to givr the footage...

Toshi jee sees mihir coming she goes to him and says: kuch pata chala...

Mihir: they are taking out footage ... Lets wait...

They were called in security room and footage start showing ishita crying sitting on ground... Toshi jee felt bad seeing ishita...

Ashok enters and ishita and ashok have some argument.. Ishuta struggles but ashok inject something and ishita loses her conscious...

Unable to ser it toshi jee turns her face and start crying... Although she doesnt wanted ishita in raman life after knowing her past but she doesnt wanted any harm to her life.. As a women she was understanding the depth of ishita pain...

Mihir: aunty jee please hold yourself... Abhi to raman ko bhi batana hai ye sab.. I dont know how will he react...

Toshi jee: ishita ko kuch nahe hona chahiye mihir...

Mihir: ramam bhabhi ko kuch hone nabe day ga i trust raman he will find her

Toshi jee prays to god while mihir thibks to call raman inform him this nee development

raman searching ishita madly, his heart was racing fastly as he is still unable to find his ishita... his feets were giving up but still he was dragging them he doesn't want to loose them. 

he was thinking about ishita, his chain of thoughts gets break as his phone was ringing, he hurriedly takes the call and directly asks about ishita from mihir..

mihir: raman... after you went away ashok had came there...and...

raman: and... what happened then mihir... 

he was connecting ashok arrival and the blood spot in the room, his whole body was getting cold he shouts at mihir: answer me dammit what happened...

mihir: he injected something and Bhabhi lost her conscious he took her away...

his phone slips from his hold and he slumps of ground and says: my ishita is in danger.. he shouts her name... isihitaaa...

He was crying and cursing himself for the reason of ishita in this danger.. He wipes his tears and says: no... Nothing will happen to my ishita this is not time to cry.. I have to do something before its too late...