Shot 6

Raman shockingly looks at mihir.. while mihir again put up his question and says: I have seen you with some girl raman... I am your friend you can share anything regarding anything... raman was in complete mess what to do and what not to do...

Other side...

Ishita enters the bhalla industries with weak steps... she was so scared to go outside but meeting raman was her priority she was wearing blue floral frock with pink churidar and her hairs were open.. she goes to reception and asked: raman kahan hain...

Receptionist shockingly looks on and checks her from head to toe and says: do you have any ... appointment...

Ishita shook her head and says: no..

Receptionist: then you cant meet him...

Ishita: I want to meet raman and he is my husband...

This comes again as a shocker to her... she again looks at her and says: don't lie girl...

Ishita: I am not lying... raman mere pati hain...

Receptionist gather some other people and says: do you all remember that rkb is married.. all shouts a big no... ishita eyes welled up as some were passing bad comments on her ...

Ishita: I will call raman...

Saying this ishita dails raman number but raman cuts the call and switched it off... receptionist: phone uthaya ??? ishita shook her head in negative... all laughs at her..

Ishita : please call raman...

She was trying her best to not to gets emotional but her heart was beating fastly and tears were flowing from her eyes...

Receptionist nods and calls raman and put it on speaker raman took the call and shouts at her for disturbing her while she weakly asks: rkb some girl has come here and saying herself as your wife...

Ishita hopefully looks but his reply comes as shocker for her... raman shouts and says: what the hell??? From where this wife come??? And cuts the call...

All laughs at ishita and mocks her... receptionist says: please now you may leave... else I have to call security...

Ishita was crying with the insult and her head was spinning remembering raman answer... other side mihir asks raman what happen...

Raman: yaar you don't know... this receptionist... fire her...

Mihir: will you tell me

Raman: some girl came and was telling herself as my wife and receptionist calls to confirm...

Mihir: kiya pata teri koi biwi ho sach me... and you have hided this from all of us... he  laughs loudly... while suddenly something clicks raman... ishita... he hurriedly gets up while mihir confusingly looks at raman and asks the same...

Raman: ishita...

Saying this raman immediately runs out of his cabin while mihir also follows him... ishita was standing with her head down and crying all were mocking her some were passing some immoral lines... while she was just saying that let her meet raman once...

Raman comes there panting all keeps quite seeing raman while raman was just looking at isihita and he curses himself ... his heart bleed seeing her state... she was shivering and crying...

Raman glares at all and softly calls her name: ishita...

Listening to her name from him she looks on and sees him with complaining.. raman walks to her... receptionist come in between and says: sir... I was asking her to leave but she is not listening to me...