Shot 12

Raman was worriedly walking to and fro while ishita was still unconscious due to medication. Raman was feeling that Everything is getting out of his hands dont know why but he has some intiution that something bad is going to happen.

Doctor comes out of the ward while seeing her raman rushes to her and says: Doctor how is Ishita... Why she is not gaining her senses...

Doctor: actually her bp was getting high so therefore we have given her sedation probably she will gain her senses tomorrow morning...

Raman: Ishita theek ho jayegi na...

Doctor: we are trying our best.

Raman folds his hands and says: i cant lose her...

Doctor: everything will get fine. Saying tgis doctor leaves. While raman thinks: i will not leave that man who is responsible for Ishita condition.. thankfully i was talking to help when that came in my house thats why I reached there at time with police but that man run away.. that attack is related to Ishita past warna meri aur ishita ki kis say dushmani hai.

He takes his phone and dails the number of the same investigator and says: did you got any info

Investigator: sir as per your orders and i am trying to track about ishita maam past from last three months but doesn't gets enough information. 

Raman: investigate about the person whose picture i have sent you.

Investigator: oky.sir 

Otherside

Toshi jee along with romi simmi reaches bhalla house, mihir helps them in settling them

Toshi jee: chal mihir hospital ly chal muje..

Mihir: wo aunty jee you must be feeling tired and bhabhi hasn't regain his senses. I will take you tomorrow.

Toshi jee: kab shadi ki raman ne.

Mihir: wo to muje bhi nahe para he has hidded the Marriage from me also one day when bhabhi came to office we all got to know about raman Marriage.

Toshi jee: wo.. kiya naam hai uska

Mihir: ishita..

Toshi jee: haan wohi.. Ishita kaise hai wo

Mihir: bhabhi to bohat achi hain. Both loves each other 

Toshi jee nods.

Mihir: please aunty jee raman really loves bhabhi ap bhabhi ko accept kar lena.. saying this he leaves..